Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Nina Agdal transgender? Dillon Danis raises questions on Logan Paul’s fiancee’s sexuality: 'It's a double-edged sword'

2023-08-18 13:22
Logan Paul was engaged to Nina Agdal in June 2023 after he proposed to her
Is Nina Agdal transgender? Dillon Danis raises questions on Logan Paul’s fiancee’s sexuality: 'It's a double-edged sword'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Prior to his confrontation with Logan Paul, Dillon Danis increased the intensity of his trash-talking. Although participating in promotional dissing is normal among combat sports professionals, the Bellator welterweight's decision to engage family is incredibly unusual.

But it appears that he has a motivation for doing so. Dillon Danis recently brought up how Logan Paul's younger brother, Jake Paul, had previously made fun of his fiancée during an interview on the Full Send Podcast.

Was Nina Agdal Transgender?

During the podcast Danis said, “I'm all about trans and LGBTQ+ and everything, so I was like, this is awesome. He has a fiancee that's trans. I thought she was. Then I looked it up, and it was a girl... Jake did this to me... When me and him were going to fight. He was going at my girl, he was saying he f**ked her... It's a double-edged sword.”

Fans are uncertain as to whether Danis was in fact misinformed over the sexual orientation of Logan's fiancée or whether this was simply another jab at the well-known podcaster from the MMA fighter.

It is essential to note that there is no proof that Nina Agdal is transgender. Therefore, it is plausible to assume that Danis was aiming to provoke Logan with the outlandish assertions.

On October 14, 2023 at the Misfits X DAZN: The Prime Card event in Manchester, England, Danis will make his much anticipated combat sports comeback versus Paul in a boxing battle. They will battle as one side of a special dual headliner, with KSI vs Tommy Fury serving as the other main event.

Why did Dillon Danis target Nina Agdal?

In June 2023, Logan Paul proposed to Nina Agdal, and the two have been together ever since. But then came Danis, who revealed every man Agdal had ever dated to the world via his X (formerly known as Twitter) account.

Additionally, it is said that as a result, Logan Paul sued Danis for defaming him and his future bride.

This is due to connections that supermodel Nina Agdal has had with certain well-known individuals. According to rumors, Agdal dated well-known guys including Joe Jonas, Adam Levine, and Academy Award winner Leonardo Di Caprio.

Moreover, The countdown to Danis' upcoming boxing debut against Logan Paul is building. Both groups already detest each other, and the fight is scheduled for later in October 2023.

The "The Prime Card" event is slated to take place in Manchester, England. In a big-name event, KSI and Tommy Fury will share the limelight alongside Logan and Dillon.