Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Kai Cenat do? Twitch king under fire over alleged 'gyatt' comments on minor girl, Internet calls for 'perma ban'

2023-08-31 15:27
Kai Cenat has been embroiled in yet another controversy where he is seen reacting to a video he recorded during his high school days
What did Kai Cenat do? Twitch king under fire over alleged 'gyatt' comments on minor girl, Internet calls for 'perma ban'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, the recent Streamer of the Year 2023, has been killing it with streams this year.

Now, he has been embroiled in yet another controversy where he is seen reacting to a video he recorded during his high school days.

Cenat has been on the grind since he has won the prize four times in a row. The Twitch king has frequently been at the top of the subscribers' list despite getting suspended and banned several times.

His fan base has over 6.6 million followers and is constantly expanding.

Despite all of this, he had also been part of a significant debate.

Kai Cenat decided to conduct an in-person Playstation giveaway after garnering widespread media attention. He held the event in New York City's Union Square Park.

However, everything was flipped upside down when the event turned into a riot and the cops had to take him away and put him in jail.

Although he was quickly released, he briefly disappeared from social media and streaming services.

What did Kai Cenat say?

During his recent stream, Cenat was seen reacting to a video he recorded during his high school days. It appeared to be a vlog of his where he and his high school classmates were filming a video on a bus.

Kai exclaimed, "Oh my f***ing god" or, as some have heard him say, "Oh my f***ing gyatt" in response to a scene in which a girl is seen twerking.

Cenat was then mentioned in a discussion by fans who noted that the girl was underage. Shocked Cenat stated, "Woah, n***a, wait no, she's my age now. Wait don’t do that s***, b***h.”

It indicates that he did something similar a second time in the same week, which made some users unhappy. However, several people appeared to find it amusing and they mocked him.

The particular clip of Cenat's reaction was shared by Drama Alert on X, formerly known as Twitter. At the time of the writing, it had nearly 100K views and several comments.

A user wrote, "This is the 2nd weird remark he’s made towards a minor in one week." The second user wrote, "And this the 1 mil time u talked about this nikka, when are u gonna marry him is the real question."

The third user wrote, "Perma ban?" The fourth user said, "I can’t believe he said that."

The fifth user said, "Cancelled again?" The sixth user said, "What does "gyatt" mean." The seventh user said, "Ridiculous manufactured drama."

Tags news