Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Whoopi Goldberg snaps at Joy Behar for steering off topic on air while discussing celeb exes

2023-09-21 16:45
'The View' panelists were discussing Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's divorce in the 'Hot Topics' segment when Joy Behar went off-topic
'The View' host Whoopi Goldberg snaps at Joy Behar for steering off topic on air while discussing celeb exes

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘The View’ co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar got into a heated argument on the show when the latter went off-topic in one of the recent episodes.

The panelists were discussing celebrities and their exes during the 'Hot Topics' segment when Behar suddenly broke off and went into a different trajectory.

Goldberg tried to leverage the situation by bringing the discussion of celebrities back to the table, only for Behar to shout, "I'm still sitting here!"

Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar get into a heated verbal battle on ‘The View’

While Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin were chatting about the ongoing divorce fiasco between Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, Joy Behar somehow steered off into a different direction, talking about how some individuals have the goal of "owning the libs."

As she went on about the topic, which was wildly different from what the co-hosts were talking about, Whoopi Goldberg had to step in as the moderator.

"What about Sophie?" asked Whoopi out of nowhere, adding, "What about Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift?”

Behar stated, "Oh, who cares about that?"

Goldberg immediately shouted, "Somebody who said they wanted to talk about this!"

"I'm what you call extrapolating," said Behar with a grin, forcing Goldberg to retort, "But I'm bringing you back on point."

Subsequently, Goldberg clarified that the confusion in switching topics happened because of the show's current lack of writers. However, she joked that Behar "liked to correct her" and that she was "all over" her during the episode.

Behar shot back, "You're the one who corrected me."

Goldberg instantly replied, "I'm still sitting here!" as the other panelist budged in to normalize the situation to move forward.

Joy Behar issues warning to 'The View's executive producer

Only recently, Joy Behar had warned the show’s executive producer, Brian Teta, not to wear certain things to work. This transpired when the co-hosts were discussing what was appropriate for a Congressperson to wear.

Golberg insisted that she didn’t care what people wore as long as they got the job done, confessing she felt that employees could "come in b**t naked if they wanted" as long as they handled business.

Then, Behar looked at Teta and said, "Brian do not," to prevent him from getting wild ideas.