Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans praise Jeremy Renner as he reflects on joyful weekend 5 months after snowplow accident: 'You deserve it'

2023-06-13 04:49
'We missed you, Jeremy [Renner]. That's great that you have so a perfect time,' wrote a fan
Fans praise Jeremy Renner as he reflects on joyful weekend 5 months after snowplow accident: 'You deserve it'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jeremy Renner is enjoying himself after a busy weekend. The actor posted a picture of a dish of waffles on a table along with a cup of coffee, a candle, and a lei on Monday to greet his fans and followers a "Good Monday Morning".

"A long weekend of performances, birthdays, graduations, and of course love and laughter …. Brings me to here now," he wrote. More than five months after his tragic snowplow accident, Renner, 52, shared a joyful post and captioned it by writing, "Wishing you a wonderful week."

'I get a vitamin and supplement shake in the afternoon after my fast'

Renner, however, clarified that whatever can be seen on the table belonged to, "waffles are Ava’s," his 10-year-old daughter, and that he has a different diet. "I get a vitamin and supplement shake in the afternoon after my fast," he wrote following it with a woozy emoticon. The 'Hawkeye' star also uploaded a photo to his Instagram story with Ludacris, who is presently touring with Janet Jackson, saying, "Always a gem @ludacris."

It comes five months after the event on New Year's Day when his snowplow ran him over while he was assisting his nephew in freeing a stalled car from the snow. In the accident, Renner shattered over 30 bones and required numerous operations.

'Pain is progress for me'

The 'Avengers' star shares regular updates on social media about his progress. On May 27, he drove down to visit with his loved ones. "Lake Tahoe / Home #family #lakeday," wrote Renner. On May 19, the celebrity shared a video of himself engaging in a light jog on a Boost Microgravity Treadmill. He mentioned that it was his first attempt at jogging since the accident and expressed "Pain is progress for me."

'You deserve it'

Fans also reacted to the post with people praising the star's perseverance and stating that he deserved all the love and many more happy weeks. "Your perseverance thru a difficult time is inspiring!" commented a fan. One more wrote, "Have a wonderful week and many more.. Glad you are surrounded with all you desire..You deserve it." Another fan wrote, "Thank you! Wishing you a peaceful and prosperous week ahead! Sending you lots of positive energy for your continued recovery."

A fan called Renner is a real-life superhero and wrote, "Hope Ava enjoys her waffles and sending you positive healing vibes to get better, and be our Real life Super Hero, have a lovely day @jeremyrenner." One more wrote, "We missed you, Jeremy. That's great that you have so a perfect time." Another worried fan shared, "Haven’t seen you post in a while, was getting worried!."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news