Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Boogie2988? xQc takes a swipe at YouTuber's documentary

2023-11-09 16:55
xQc said, 'I didn't think that I would ever see this, this is kinda insane, just look at it, I don't wanna be rude but it's kinda crazy'
Who is Boogie2988? xQc takes a swipe at YouTuber's documentary

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: There was a renowned YouTuber by the name of Steven Jay Williams, more commonly recognized by his online persona, Boogie2988. He gained fame through his video rants that delved into the realms of video games and nerd culture, often portraying a character named Francis.

Just the other day, the controversial streamer Felix "xQc," also known as xQc, took a swipe at Steven "Boogie2988" Williams' latest documentary, featured on Mike Clum's YouTube channel.

To provide a bit of background, Boogie has been navigating through a series of financial and health-related hurdles, all of which he openly addresses in this documentary.

What did xQc say?

While watching a gaming night segment in the documentary, Boogie2988 and his pals were gathered around, and some of them appeared to be on the heavier side. Reacting to this specific scene, Felix didn't hold back his comments. He said, "Group of f**k ups."

A specific clip in Boogie2988's recent documentary, titled 'The Dark, Sad Life of Boogie2988,' caught xQc off guard, leaving him visibly surprised and even taken aback.

In that segment of the video, Boogie2988 showcased his weekly routine of playing card games and indulging in pizza with his friends.

What caught the attention was the fact that Boogie, who has been open about his struggle with "morbid obesity," seemed to have formed a circle of friends with similar physical characteristics.

It was a noteworthy aspect that didn't escape xQc's observation.

Reacting to this scene, xQc said, "Oh my god! Chat, when I think about a group of like f**k ups, you know, like the f**king basement dwellers, I see this (the particular scene depicting Boogie2988 and his friends) but add 30 years to that, and that's what you get."

He added, "I didn't think that I would ever see this. This is kinda insane. Just look at it! I don't wanna be rude but it's kinda crazy!"

Netizens react to xQc's remark

The video of xQc reacting to Boogie2988's documentary went viral on the r/LivestreamFail subreddit, where it generated a significant amount of responses and discussions.

A user wrote, "Boogie drained all his finances like an idiot Oh here is the doc."

Another user said, "I like how even in 2023 he makes almost 6k a month off yt and hes still broke. This documentary is better than all the stupid word salad ones that the drama tubers put out. This guy actually has legit access to boogie and shows how the dude, despite barley getting views compared to his peak, is still rolling in money. The drama channel videos made it seem like boogie was only making like $100 a month."

A next user wrote, "The guy who made the doc says in the vid that the original intention was to show how perhaps Boogie isn't as bad as the internet says and there might be hope for a redemption arc, but he then realizes that Boogie actually is a sad miserable pos and there's absolutely no hope for him."

Tags news