Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate discusses long battle with mental health issues after facing accusations of rape and human trafficking: 'They relentlessly attacked me'

2023-06-25 15:46
Andrew Tate was recently charged with rape, human trafficking, and forming an organized crime gang to exploit women in Romania
Andrew Tate discusses long battle with mental health issues after facing accusations of rape and human trafficking: 'They relentlessly attacked me'

BUCHAREST ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial influencer, is currently facing charges related to allegations of rape, human trafficking, and forming an organized crime gang to exploit women. Despite having bad experiences during interviews, Tate recently participated in a talk on the 'PBD Podcast', hosted by entrepreneur Patrick Bet-David.

Throughout the conversation, Bet-David facilitated an open discussion where Tate got the opportunity to share his thoughts and delve into various aspects of his experience in jail, focusing on his struggle with mental health after spending time in custody as well as being accused of crimes for the last 14 months. Keep reading for an insight into the duo's candid chat.

'They relentlessly attacked me'

In the 'PBD Podcast' interview, Bet-David asked Tate to share about his mental health during the time he spent in custody. Tate replied with an example of Phillip Schofield, a TV presenter, claiming, "You can see very clearly who's in the club and who isn't by the Philip Schofield situation. This is a man who has groomed boys and had sex with them, but he's in the club. All of the media headlines after two days are let's have compassion, feel sorry for him. His mother is upset."

And then Tate elaborated on his own experience, saying, "They've attacked me for 14 months, day after day after day and they relentlessly attacked me. Nobody talks about my mental health. Nobody gives a s**t how I feel I did I didn't do any of the things he did. He's actually done things. I haven't done anything. But when you're in the club, you're protected by the media. When you're not in the club, you're attacked by the media and that's, it simply works." "You're either on our side or you're not. But to join their side, you have to sell your soul. Your sanity has a price. Your sanity is for sale. You have to sell it. You have to come along with your sanity, take out your mind, and say here you go, take my sanity," claimed Tate about how things work if you aren't considered a priority of the mainstream media.

Moreover, Tate shared about honesty and moral values, explaining, "And the reason these people join these clubs is because they know they're doing bad things and they feel that they need protection. The reason I stand up and argue against all this s**t is because I know I have, I don't have skeletons in my closet. You think I'd be on the Internet talking like I talk and fighting The Matrix if I had skeletons in my closet because I was actually a bad person."

'I'm struggling with my mental health'

In Tate's recent tweet, he emphasized the commitment to maintain his mental health, writing, "I know what theyre going to do to me. I am struggling to sleep. For months now, I havnt slept more than 45mins uninterrupted. I guess you could say Im struggling with my mental health, but I ensure I smile everyday. Im never miserable. The only answer I can find is to train like an animal." And then he wrote, "God gave me this struggle because god wants me stronger. I will give him what he wants," asserting that the struggle is a way to improve his personal growth and strength.

'The truth will set you free'

Many of Tate's fans started sharing their thoughts on his recent tweet. One fan said, "You are not gonna die and they are not gonna kill you bc then it make you a martyrs and they know it that's why they won't kill Alex Jones either or Donald Trump The Matrix doesn't want martyrs they only want the ones where they can spin it into there image not ours." Another one wrote, "Knowing this guy's mindset he's most likely contemplating what to do rather than worry. Not much use in worrying when your life is on the line." "Andrew. It's crucial you only think positive thoughts. "I know what they're going to do me" is anxiety. We always worry about things that will never happen. The truth will set you free. Remember that!" wrote one who certainly believes in Tate's claims about the accusations against him being false.

Tags news