Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bella Poarch's collaboration with eyewear brand draws flak: 'You're irrelevant now'

2023-11-18 15:51
Bella Poarch was spotted donning a gray oversized jacket over a black tee, paired with charcoal-colored slim-fit leggings
Bella Poarch's collaboration with eyewear brand draws flak: 'You're irrelevant now'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bella Poarch, who skyrocketed to fame with millions of TikTok followers in just a year, shared a sneak peek of her collaboration with an eyewear brand on her Instagram.

The multi-talented singer-songwriter and social media sensation has also teamed up with HUGO for a capsule collection, further enhancing her already impressive career.

Internet trolls Bella Poarch on her latest IG post

On November 16, Bella Poarch shared a three-picture carousel on her Instagram account with the caption, "Stay shady."

The promotional post, in collaboration with the luxury eyewear brand 'Miu Miu', received praise from many fans for Poarch's look, but it also faced trolling from others.

Bella was spotted donning a gray oversized jacket over a black tee, paired with charcoal-colored slim-fit leggings and sneakers from the same brand.

A user wrote, "I love you but $700 is crazy." Another user wrote, "You're irrelevant now." The next user even went on saying, "Second slide I can't help it, look like she catching bugs."

While the next user wrote, "Shady but not slim?"

Bella Poarch gets candid about working in the US Navy

Poarch discussed her experience working in the US Navy, emphasizing the valuable lessons learned, particularly patience and attention to detail in an interview with Wonderland.

She stated, "The Navy taught me a lot of lessons, and I guess the most important one was to be patient," adding, "Not a lot of people have patience. It also taught me how to be detail-oriented, so when it comes to music, I’m kind of a perfectionist."

Regarding her collaboration with Hugo, she expressed excitement, noting, "It’s my first collection with a brand, so I was really, really excited."

Poarch acknowledged the talent and creativity of the HUGO team, highlighting their collaboration in the design process as something special.

She concluded, "It was very special, and I’m so honored to be teaming up and working with them."

Tags news