Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ninja opens up about ‘Fortnite Chapter 4’ Season 5 loot pool: ‘I am learning less is more’

2023-11-13 15:21
Tyler Ninja approved of the decision to reduce the loot pool in ‘Fortnite Chapter 4’ Season 5
Ninja opens up about ‘Fortnite Chapter 4’ Season 5 loot pool: ‘I am learning less is more’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Richard Tyler Blevins, popularly known as Ninja, recently weighed in on, 'The Fortnite Chapter 4' Season 5 loot pool. All in all, Season 5 Fortnite chapter, is very different from the previous season.

This time, finding weapons and other stuff is difficult. These adjustments have not pleased everyone. It can be disappointing to discover nearly nothing in a property after finding an excess of loot in one. But then again, this is the original season, so that's how things are to be. Let's see what Ninja has said about this.

What did Tyler Ninja say?

The decision to reduce the loot pool was backed by Ninja, despite the disapproval of several gamers. He's been there from the beginning of the game, so it's safe to say he knows what he's talking about.

The basic idea behind a battle royale is to provide participants with few options for surviving. The few that do make it to the finish of the game, do so either via sheer luck, skill, or a combination of the two.

This encourages players to converse with goods and ammunition and only use them when necessary, which helps them adjust to changing circumstances.

Ninja believes that every aspect of the game is improved by having less. Here is what he stated in one of his livestreams, "I'm learning that less is more. It's a small loot pool. It's very difficult to get full shields and to be healthy. It feels better when you have full shields."

He went on to say, "It feels more rewarding when you find better guns. There is less on the map, there is less noise."

Fans react to Ninja's take on 'The Fortnite Chapter 4' Season 5

On Reddit, Ninja's livestream got various reactions. A user wrote, "I 100% agree. Finding shields and good weapons feels good now. Like before you knew you were basically gonna get tons of health items and legendaries so it kinda felt normal to get stuff. Now if I see a legendary weapon I get excited again."

The next user wrote, "100% correct. It's not for everyone but the player counts don't lie. Moving forward I'd like to see more of a balance between the super simple OG Fortnite and the overcomplicated Chapter 4 style game."

Another user said, "There's no way epic didn't decide to make a season they knew would make headlines and being OGs back only to not be sure that chapter 5 would cook."

While the next user wrote, "I agree with what he said 'get waffled on bro' but also the other things."

Tags news