Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chris Evans admits to being 'incredibly picky' dater and 'a** man' amid marriage rumors with Alba Baptiste

2023-06-02 19:53
Chris Evans, 41, is planning to get married over the summer to his rumored fiance, Alba Baptista, 25
Chris Evans admits to being 'incredibly picky' dater and 'a** man' amid marriage rumors with Alba Baptiste

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Looks like Captain America is very picky when it comes to dating. Chris Evans, 41, and his rumored fiance, Alba Baptista, 25, are planning to get married over the summer.

Before his rumored engagement to Baptista, Evans had a history of high-profile relationships with actresses such as Jessica Biel, Minka Kelly, Jenny Slate, and even Selena Gomez. Now, as marriage rumors swirl, let's reflect on Evans' past relationship with one of his Marvel co-stars with whom he was romantically linked.

Did Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson date?

Throughout his journey in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Evans has often been romantically linked with his co-star Scarlett Johansson, and the two have openly expressed their close friendship. Johansson and Evans first crossed paths while filming 'The Perfect Score' in 2004. While the pair have shared the screen in multiple movies after that, they played a romantic couple in only one film, 'The Nanny Diaries'. However, their relationship extends beyond their on-screen roles, as they have developed a strong bond from being co-stars to becoming best friends over the years.

'I like butts'

During an earlier interview with Playboy, Evans surprised many by confessing that he is actually quite "picky" when it comes to romantic relationships. "I’m incredibly picky, but that doesn’t mean I look for perfection," he said. "I like strange things. I wish you could see some of the girls I have genuinely had crushes on in my life. They’re not the girls you would assume. My friends cannot figure out the girls that, for some reason, I fall for." He further revealed, "I like a good a**, though. I will say that. It’s ­Playboy, right? I can say that? I like a big a**." The actor revealed his preferences in women during his appearance on Anna Faris' podcast 'Anna Faris Is Unqualified'. "I’m way, way, way more of an a** man, clearly more of an a** man," he said, adding, "Just everyone knows. I like butts."

Evans' discerning approach to dating is further highlighted when he was posed with a hypothetical scenario by podcast-host Faris. She asked, "Let’s say you meet a super-hot girl at a bar. You feel a nice connection with her and she’s really hot. Would you give her your own number or your assistant’s [number]?" "I would probably ask for hers," Evans replied. "Let’s say we met at 10, and I left the bar at 11 and I sent her a text at 11:30 saying, 'Hey, it was great to meet you'. And she responds, 'Yeah, you too'. And at 3 am there’s another text [from her] right away, it’s a little bit of a bummer."

Tags news