Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas' daughter Carys Zeta Douglas wins internet with her 'amazing' singing skills

2023-05-16 14:47
Carys Zeta Douglas, 20, performed a cover of ‘Shallow’ alongside The Honky Tonks house band at a bar in Iceland
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas' daughter Carys Zeta Douglas wins internet with her 'amazing' singing skills

REYKJAVIK, ICELAND: Carys Zeta Douglas, the 20-year-old daughter of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, recently won over the internet after sharing glimpses of her singing skills on Instagram. In the latest video, Zeta Douglas can be seen performing alongside house band The Honky Tonks at the Hus Mals og Menningar bar in Reykjavik, Iceland.

In the monochrome clip, Zeta Douglas could be wearing simple jeans and a sweater and belting out a soulful rendition of ‘Shallow’ from ‘A Star Is Born.’ The mesmerized audience could be heard cheering and applauding the young talent right after she hit the first note. Meanwhile, one of the band members could also be seen falling to his knees and clutching Zeta Douglas’ shoulder in appreciation after the end of her performance.

READ MORE

'So proud of you, baby!' Cameron and Michael Douglas team up to celebrate Carys' birthday with heartfelt message

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas’ daughter turns 17, here’s what we know about Carys Zeta Douglas

‘One of the best we’ve ever had’

In addition to leaving the audience impressed, Zeta Douglas also left her mother and The Honky Tonks’ members stunned by her performance. Zeta-Jones took to Instagram to gush about her daughter’s singing prowess and commented, “Carys!!!!! Amazing! Wish I was there. Love you. Have a blast baby.” Shortly after, the band’s lead singer replied to the actress and said, “Yes Catherine, your daughter was amazing.” He continued, “I'm Sibbi, the singer in the band and we play ‘Shallow’ every night with different guest singers.” The singer added, “Carys is one of the best we've ever had. I went down on my knees and begged to come back the following night.

Zeta Douglas has recently been sharing several videos showcasing her musical talents and singing skills. A little while ago she shared a clip of her performing a cover of ‘I Can't Make You Love Me’ by Bonnie Raitt. The video, which was seemingly recorded at home, also showed Zeta Douglas playing the piano. She uploaded the clip with a simple caption that read, “A little afternoon sing for you.” Several of Zeta Douglas’ performances are added on her Instagram Highlights, including her work with Brown University band The Sundials.

‘You are a superstar!’

Social media users also flooded Zeta Douglas’ Instagram with positive comments praising her performance. “My Darling how much talent do we have in this family? That was wonderful God bless,” one commented. “Such an amazing song! Come and sing in London, we will come and support,” added another. “You are a superstar! Magnificent,” one praised. “Your voice is soothing,” a fourth user commented. “A sound I can listen to all day,” another one wrote. “This is amazing omg,” one fan gushed. One said, “You’ve had an amazing voice since you were a little one! So proud of you my love! Keep shining!!” while another simply mentioned, “So beautiful!!!!”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news