Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Keep watching over me': '90 Day Fiance' star Kimberly Menzies mourns mom Sally's death on her 80th birthday

2023-06-18 10:24
'90 Day Fiance' star Kimberly Menzies shared a heartbreaking post for her late mother's 80th birthday
'Keep watching over me': '90 Day Fiance' star Kimberly Menzies mourns mom Sally's death on her 80th birthday

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: '90 Day Fiance' star Kimberly 'Kim' Menzies is recalling some of her past moments. More than a year ago, Kim's mother Sally passed away. She dies in January 2022. Now, when comes the birthday of her dead mother, Kim posts a heart-wrenching message for her.

Kim claims that ever since her mother died there have been a lot of changes in her life. Kim broke up with Usman "Sojaboy" Umar. After freeing herself for good, Kim has been enjoying her post-breakup glow. Now, Kim is spending more time with her family and cherishing every small moment.

This transaction code gives you the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for a Bay County Library code. To run the report you need to select the relevant financial.

Kimberly Menzies posts heartfelt note for her dead mother

Kim took to Instagram on Saturday to post a slew of pictures of her mother Sally. The reality star also posted a note that was given to her on Christmas by her mother. The note had Sally's handwritten message on it, saying, "You're my whole world Kimmy, I love you more than words can say. Mom." Kim remembered the days when her mother was around her. She captioned the post, "Today would’ve been my beautiful mother’s 80th birthday. Where has the time gone?" The star added, "There’s been so many changes in my life and I know she’s proud of the choices I’ve made to become the self-reliant, strong woman that I am."

Referring to the message Sally wrote on her Christmas card, Kim claimed, "I can hear her now saying “You go Kimmy!!!”. She loved me more than anything in this world and I will continue to make her proud. Happy Birthday Mommy. I love and miss you so much. Keep watching over me."

This transaction code gives you the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for a Bay County Library code. To run the report you need to select the relevant financial.

How did Kimberly Menzies' mother die?

Kim's mother Sally suffered from rheumatoid arthritis in her hips. This made it difficult for her to walk. When Kim returned six weeks after being engaged to Usman, her mother fell ill. The illness deteriorated and eventually, Kim's mother dies. Sally dies on January 11, 2022, and Kim informed this news to her fans the next day. She uploaded a bunch of photos with her dead mother.

Kim captioned the post, "My mom passed away last night. No one will ever understand how close her and I were." She added, "She was my #1 supporter and my best friend. I will miss you for the rest of my life but I know you will always be with me and in my heart. I love you Mommy."

Tags news