Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Miley Cyrus' new announcement for her fans? Pop sensation unveils exciting teaser on social media

2023-08-18 04:56
The announcement included a video teaser that featured a clip of Miley Cyrus walking in a leotard with Mickey Mouse on it
What is Miley Cyrus' new announcement for her fans? Pop sensation unveils exciting teaser on social media

LOA ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Miley Cyrus took to social media on Thursday, August 17, where she announced that her new single 'Used To Be Young' will be released on August 25. Besides the news of her latest track, the 30-year-old hitmaker almost made another exciting revelation for her fans.

People Magazine reports that The 'Wrecking Ball' singer revealed that she’s releasing a 'Backyard Sessions' performance of her most recent album Endless Summer Vacation, which arrived in March this year.

What is Miley Cyrus' new announcement for her fans?

“This song is dedicated to my loyal fans. I love YOU for loving every version of ME,” the singer announced on Instagram. In the post. Cryus wrote, "In celebration of my new single release Endless Summer Vacation (backyard sessions) continues" as she shared the special, dubbed Endless Summer Vacation: Continued (Backyard Sessions), which is set to be released on August 24 on ABC.

The 'Angels Like You" singer has shared stripped-down, 'backyard sessions' versions of her music before as well but this time she disclosed that it will come “with a retrospective interview sharing stories about the first 30 years of my life.”

The announcement included a video teaser that featured a clip of her walking in a leotard with Mickey Mouse on it, reminiscing her time as a Disney Channel star on Hannah Montana. After boasting her sparkly shoes to the camera in the clip, she sits down for the interview and says, “I got nowhere to be, bitch.”

The 'Pop Chameleon' started by teasing 'Used To Be Young' with posters that fans spotted around the globe and on social media. Cyrus shared a video on one of her Instagram posts which captured the then-mysterious posters and photo of herself in a latex bikini.

She wrote in the caption, "I know I used to be crazy. I know I used to be fun. You say I used to be wild. I say I used to be young.”

Cyrus first shared lyrics from the track in June this year

Cyrus first shared those lyrics from the track in her June 2023 British Vogue cover story where she also shed light on her past.

“I carried some guilt and shame around myself for years because of how much controversy and upset I really caused," she said at the time.

“Now that I'm an adult, I realize how harshly I was judged. I was harshly judged as a child by adults and now, as an adult, I realize that I would never harshly judge a child," she added.

According to a source close to her said that nowadays the superstar is “the healthiest and happiest she's been in a long time.” The source added, "Everyone was blaming her for the divorce and calling her this wild child, but that wasn't fair. Their relationship and marriage was toxic, and she was heartbroken."

The source added that Cyrus has since "had time to process and heal" from her divorce from Liam Hemsworth, 33, who she first came across in 2009 and had an on-again, off-again relationship with until they got married in December 2018.

The duo split less than a year later and officially divorced in February 2020. “Miley is enjoying life and things are great”, the insider said.

Tags news epcelebs