Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

John Legend opens up about 'magical time' with wife Chrissy Teigen after couple celebrates 10th anniversary in Italy

2023-10-22 09:56
John Legend and Chrissy Teigan had a big anniversary celebration involving speeches and dancing
John Legend opens up about 'magical time' with wife Chrissy Teigen after couple celebrates 10th anniversary in Italy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: John Legend's wife considers herself "lucky." Legend, the ‘All of Me’ crooner, recently celebrated his 10th marriage anniversary with his wife Chrissy Teigen in Italy.

The 44-year-old said, "We had a big anniversary celebration. We wrote speeches for each other where we reflected on our love, our 10 years of being married and the family we've grown. It was really a beautiful celebration," in a conversation with People.

John Legend shares details about his 'special anniversary'

While talking to People about his partnership with pharmacy firm Pfizer, Legend added, that he is "going through the photos right now to put together a little book to commemorate" the milestone. He added, "It really was a magical time."

The ‘Ordinary People’ singer continued, "I think the biggest difference between our wedding and our anniversary celebration was the fact that we have four kids now, so being able to celebrate it with them there was pretty amazing."

How many children do John Legend and Chrissy Teigen share?

The pair has four children, namely Luna Simone, 7, Miles Theodore, 5, Esti Maxine, 10 months, and Wren Alexander, 4 months. "We got pretty emotional just seeing them there."

A source shared about their visit to Villa Pizzo, where they had brunch together on the special day. "It was very romantic. They arrived by boat. ... It was breathtaking to see them still so happy together," the insider said.

The source continued, "[John and Chrissy] came out onto a balcony and greeted all the guests. “[they] held a brief speech later, after the dinner."

They also noted, "There was dancing and there was a lakeside bar that was a big favorite. The food was appreciated.

Meanwhile, Teigen called their marriage anniversary, "really special."

She said, “[It was] way more emotional than I anticipated, but really so good. And I just feel so lucky and so blessed and in all the corniest of terms. It was so f**king sweet and amazing.”

The model told the outlet she likes to keep it simple, but Legend "likes to go big."

"It means more [to me] to have a quiet night — but John loves a party. Bless him. God, he loves a party. He loves a date night and he loves a party," she explained.

Teigen joked when asked if the pair will repeat this celebration after adding another 10 years to their marriage, "My business accountant says that I can do it every 25 years."

Tags news