Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet in awe with Tammy Slaton as '1000-lb Sisters' star sings in new video: 'Rock it, GF'

2023-07-27 09:47
After debuting her 'beautiful' new hair and 400-lb weight loss, '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy showed off her singing skills in a new TikTok video
Internet in awe with Tammy Slaton as '1000-lb Sisters' star sings in new video: 'Rock it, GF'

DIXON, KENTUCKY: '1000-lb Sisters' fans have witnessed Tammy Slaton's incredible acting, consistency, hard work, and incredible weight loss journey. However, the TLC show star recently decided to show off a totally new and different side of her on social media.

After debuting her 'beautiful' new hair and 400-lb weight loss, Tammy showed off her singing skills in a new TikTok video. It's been less than a month since Tammy's husband Caleb Willingham, 40, died. But it seems like Tammy is gradually returning to her life as she shared multiple videos on her social media.

Tammy Slaton shows off her singing skills

Tammy recently took to TikTok and flaunted her slimmed-down face and neck. Besides her impressive weight loss progress, the reality star revealed her singing skills in a new video.

The reality TV star posted the video, singing along to 'I Know' by Toni Romiti on TikTok. Tammy showed her fans and critics that she could carry a tune as she sang the lyrics, "These b***hes don't like me" and "These b***hes wanna fight me." Tammy looked stunning in an olive green outfit as she flaunted a much slimmer face and neck while performing the song inside her car.

The reality star complimented her look with a silver pendant. Tammy, 36, wrote in the caption of the video, "I know I suck at singing but a friend told me I should post it so here ya go the things you do for people you care about."

@tammyslaton2020

I know i suck at singing but a friend told me I should post it so here ya go the things you do for people you care about 😊😘

♬ original sound - Tammy slaton

'You are slaying Tammy'

Tammy's fans were left amazed by her voice and skills. A social media user commented, "Tammy baby you look PHENOMENAL!!!! Proud of you is an understatement, you’ve made so much progress 💜 I hope you’re living the live you deserve!" Another follower noted, "Rock if gf!!!!"

One person said, "You look amazing!!! I’m so very proud of you!!! Also, you have a great singing voice!!! Keep it up girl!!!!" While referencing Tammy's caption, another user wrote, "No u don’t! Get it girl." Another TikTok user penned, "Beautiful singing love !!🥰 love the hair too!" Another fan stated, "You are slaying Tammy."

Tags news