Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate throws support behind Elon Musk's $44 billion move against legacy media: 'Trying to kill this platform'

2023-11-24 17:52
Tristan Tate backs Elon Musk's fight against legacy media companies
Tristan Tate throws support behind Elon Musk's $44 billion move against legacy media: 'Trying to kill this platform'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Elon Musk's $44 billion investment in X (formerly Twitter) has gained the support of controversial influencer Tristan Tate.

Tristan Tate has expressed his firm support for Elon Musk, the owner of X, in his battle against legacy media companies. Musk's substantial investment of $44 billion in X is aimed at transforming the social media platform and enhancing free speech.

Tristan Tate backs Elon Musk's fight against legacy media companies

Tristan Tate, a social media influencer and brother of Andrew Tate, expressed solidarity with Elon Musk's endeavors.

Responding to Musk's statement about legacy media companies, Tristan Tate shared a supportive GIF with the message, "It's gonna fail." The GIF suggests confidence in Musk's ability to overcome challenges and succeed in his vision for X.

Elon Musk, known for his role as the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, became the largest shareholder in X and joined its board of directors. His acquisition of Twitter in April 2022 was driven by a vision for more free speech on the platform.

Musk outlined plans to make X's algorithms open-source and address issues such as spam and bots.

Despite an initial acceptance of Musk's $44 billion buyout offer, complications arose, leading to Musk backing out temporarily. However, he later proceeded with the acquisition, becoming the new owner and CEO of the company on October 27.

Subsequent changes included the removal of CEO Parag Agrawal and other top executives, layoffs, and the rebranding of Twitter as X in June 2023.

Mark Cuban criticizes Elon Musk for changes to X

Mark Cuban, the American billionaire entrepreneur and owner of the Dallas Mavericks, has voiced his criticism of Elon Musk and the changes he has implemented on the social media platform X.

Despite acknowledging Musk as a genius and one of the foremost entrepreneurs of their generation, Cuban expressed concerns about the transformation of X.

Cuban's critique revolved around Musk's impact on X since he took over, saying the "genius" entrepreneur has "f**ked up" the social media platform.

In an interview on the podcast 'All The Smoke', Mark Cuban did not hold back at all.

He stated, "I don't have anything against him [Elon Musk], right? I think he's f**ked up Twitter [X]." While Cuban voiced his reservations about the changes brought about by Musk, he also emphasized Musk's status as a brilliant entrepreneur.

Cuban said: "But the guy's a genius, He's like probably the best entrepreneur of our generation, right? Because you're just going to get shit about everything. It's a cesspool, right? But, you know, I drive a Tesla, you know? I mean, I'll give him his props."

Tags news