Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He must work very hard': RHONJ's Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas trolled over 'business trip' to Switzerland

2023-09-05 11:51
Luis Ruelas once revealed how he lost his job due to all the 'negative stuff' that occurred because of his 'ex-girlfriends'
'He must work very hard': RHONJ's Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas trolled over 'business trip' to Switzerland

LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND: Teresa Giudice is on a romantic trip to Switzerland with her husband, Louie 'Luis' Ruelas. 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star took to Instagram on September 4 to post a series of images from her late summer European holiday in Lucerne with the entrepreneur, making fans wonder how the duo manages these lavish trips, one after the other.

The reality star flaunted her dress and posed with her spouse, with whom she celebrated her first wedding anniversary last month. She wore a pastel pink lace romper with platform satin sandal heels for their day of touring. Her brunette hair was also styled in delicate waves and a voluminous half-up, half-down look.

She wore a gorgeous look with big lashes, plenty of bronzer, and a nude pink lip to cap it all off. She accessorized with a set of huge diamond stud earrings, a gold watch, and a necklace with an evil eye pendant. Furthermore, she also showed off her magnificent wedding ring in a shot of herself posing beside Luis against a scenic setting.

Teresa also posted a snapshot of her spouse looking away from the camera while admiring the city scenery. In the photo, he was sporting a stylish black jacket with a sequined spine pattern over a light gray T-shirt. To complete his ensemble, he wore identical pants and all-black casual trainers. He wore multiple layers of heavy chains and pendant necklaces as his accessories.

Teresa also posted pictures of herself posing in front of a wide beam of red, white, and pink flowers. They paused for a drink and a quick photograph in the middle of their day of touring. She shot some wonderful photos of the views and the big, magnificent surroundings as they went about the city.

However, fans seemed confused, wondering how the two manage to afford these trips and how flexible their work lives are. One person commented, "Does this guy ever work he’s always on vacation!" Another person responded, "oh this was a "business trip", he made sure to mention it!! So did she, supporting him and shit." While one quipped, "Google work trips." A fourth person wrote, "he has his naive wife paying everything. All her money will go quickly and will be gone with it."

Others threw a jab at the duo, writing, "It really looks like Louis is working very hard “doing business” in Switzerland! 🙄." Another user wondered, "funny how she doesn't promote the business or the companies they're dealing with...yeah right work trip...like we believe the world is flat ...they must think we r so stupid like them..."

What does 'RHONJ’s Luis Ruelas’s do for work?

Teresa's spouse told Andy Cohen in 2023 that he "started a new company" in the digital media industry. When the host inquired what Luis does on a daily basis, the 'RHONJ' star said he oversees "lead generation ad sales."

Luis also mentioned his new company, Digital Media Solutions (DMS), in his Instagram profile. The firm advertises itself as a "leading provider of tech-enabled digital performance advertising solutions," according to its unverified account. DMS is also a New York Stock Exchange-listed company.

However, Luis experienced commercial difficulties after a lady named Juanita Williams sued him for harassment in May 2023. According to court records acquired by In Touch, Juanita filed a complaint against Digital Media Solutions on behalf of herself and "others similarly situated" after the business reportedly contacted customers on a "Do Not Call" list.

Juanita is requesting $1,500 per phone call received, as well as "injunctive relief prohibiting the third parties that generate leads for Choice Health from advertising its goods or services, except for emergency purposes, to any number on the National Do Not Call Registry in the future."

What caused 'RHONJ' star Luis Ruelas to lose his previous job?

Luis previously started a marketing and media firm but was dismissed due to some problems with old girlfriends.

"Teresa didn’t want me to say this, but they let me go from my company from all the negative stuff that came up in the press because of my exes out there," the Bravo star revealed on a May 2022 edition of 'Watch What Happens Live' With Andy Cohen. "Yeah, they called me up and said, you know, ‘You have to step down.’ That really sucked."

Despite being laid off, Luis was able to roll with the punches and start his own business.

Did 'RHONJ's Joe Gorga and Luis Ruelas launch a new business?

Teresa said in a March 2023 episode of 'RHONJ' that her brother, Joe Gorga, provoked an uproar when he and Luis discussed a prospective business arrangement.

"So [Luis] was like, ‘OK.'" Teresa mentioned in the program that he put out $250,000. "Then [Luis] spoke to our attorney, and he [was] like, ‘Well, what percentage should I give Joey?’ I guess they came up with, I don’t know, five percent. So, my brother went nuts. Like, he wanted 50 percent."

Joe, on the other hand, clapped back at Teresa and defended himself in the subsequent episode.

"I told [Luis], ‘It’s my idea. It’s me and my sister, and we’ll honor my father. We’ll call it Nonno’s Pizza.’ He loved it," Joe stated. "[Luis] screwed me in a second. Louie puts the money in. I’m figuring I’m giving 50 percent to my sister; he was getting 50 percent. And then my nephew comes over to my house and goes, ‘Did you see the boxes were ordered?’ I go, ‘What boxes?’ He goes, ‘Your sister had a photo shoot with her and the girls, and they called it Skinny Pizza or something like that.'"

Following that, Joe said Teresa questioned him, "Did you put the f–king money up? What?" he apparently said. "You think I couldn’t put $200,000 up? … It was my f–king idea!"

Who is the wealthiest New Jersey housewife?

Margaret Josephs is the richest of the New Jersey Housewives, according to the South China Morning Post, which values her at $50 million. However, Celebrity Net Worth estimates her value at $5 million, putting her behind Jennifer Aydin's $11 million.

Tags news