Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amy Sedaris has viewers in splits as she tells Seth Meyers why her neighbors think she wets her bed

2023-10-11 19:29
Amy Sedaris recently appeared on Seth Meyers' show, where she delighted the audience with her signature charm and eccentric style
Amy Sedaris has viewers in splits as she tells Seth Meyers why her neighbors think she wets her bed

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Amy Sedaris, the Emmy-nominated performer and best-selling author, made a delightful appearance on Seth Meyers' show on October 9, where she regaled the audience with quirky and amusing stories from her life.

Among all the stories, there was one curious tale involving her neighbors, who mistakenly believed she had a bedwetting problem.

The story took an even stranger twist when Amy discussed her pet rabbit, Tina Bunny. "They told me it was a girl. Then four years later, they told me it was a boy," she said.

Despite the mistaken assumption, Amy considered herself an expert in rabbit care. She shared that Tina had recently developed a habit of wetting Amy's bed between 2.30 and 3 am. To manage this, Amy purchased reusable medical bed pads and safely pinned them to her bedspread.

However, the packages containing these pads arrived at her building labeled with her name, leading her neighbors to believe she was dealing with a chronic bedwetting problem.

She said, "So everyone in my building thinks I'm wetting my bed easily 'cause I'll be down in the laundry room folding them."

Amy Sedaris - a unique fashion icon with unwashed attire

The audience was charmed by Amy's signature eccentric style as she described her individual fashion choices. Seth complimented, "You look fantastic, as always. What a wonderful choice you've made; your sartorial style is unrivaled."

She explained that her current outfit was a result of the presence of her neighbor, John Early, and the limited options available due to his extended stay in the apartment above hers.

Amy amusingly shared, "Well, I was a little limited on what I could wear because John Early, the fantastic comedian, is overstaying his visit for like two weeks in the apartment above me. But all my getting-ready dresses are up there. So I thought, I don't want to go up there when someone's staying up there because then I see an unmade bed, underpants."

Sedaris humorously remarked that she hadn't washed her dress in the last five years, saying, "No. I've had this for five years, and I've never washed it. Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo!"

Amy Sedaris' story leaves fans in splits

Fans were amused as Amy Sedaris discussed the bizarre reason her neighbors believed she had a bedwetting issue. One user humorously commented under the video, "Seth Meyers wets the bed."

Another said, "AWE, AMY. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME PET MAMA! Much love to Tina Bunny."

One fan wrote, "I bet you John Early looks in her bedroom window between 2:30 and 3 a.m.... scares the rabbit every time."

Quoting this, another user replied, "Its the worst when a bunch of childish neighbors spread gossip and rumors about you ️ says more about them than you, though! People are so quick to assume things and judge each other these days, then spread rumors esp via their phones. It's not a good way to be and just a recipe for witch hunts to happen again! Least imo Love you both tho! And poor senior bunny problems."

Someone else wrote, "I think we, as a society, deserve Amy Sedaris as a Family Trips guest. I can't even imagine how good those stories would be."

Tags news