Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate calls out charity for rejecting his donation, Internet says 'That's really disappointing'

2023-11-09 16:56
Tristan Tate asserts the charity rejected his donation because of his legal battle
Tristan Tate calls out charity for rejecting his donation, Internet says 'That's really disappointing'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the controversial figure on social media, recently called out a charity for returning his donation.

Tristan Tate has previously asserted that he has made several contributions and has even provided detailed explanations about his donations to support Palestinian children in a video.

Tristan Tate calls out a charity organization in recent tweet

Tate recently shared a post from a charity organization in one of his tweets.

The charity, @Dephercicuk, stated in the tweet, "💥 PUBLIC NOTICE 💥Unfortunately, due to high running costs, demand, and a fall in #donations, @Depheruk FREE boiler installations will now be put on hold and postponed.

Once we raise more #funding or hopefully receive substantial #support, it will be restored.

Our #emergency #plumbing and #heating repairs will continue as usual for the #elderly, #vulnerable, and #Disabled.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this hard decision. http://depher.com http://gofund.me/c73b83ab"

In response, Tate claimed that they had rejected his donations and returned his funds, stating, "This is the charity that sent me back my money and wouldn’t take it.

I genuinely wish them the best, this is sad. After 2 years of investigation and no sign of a trial police are yet to locate 1 dollar of illegal money I’ve made by the way."

Fans assert DIICOT doesn't want Tristan Tate to help people

Following Tate's accusation against the charity, claiming that they declined his funds and donation, several users came forward to share their perspectives.

A user wrote, "That's really disappointing to hear. It's admirable that the charity was willing to return your money and not take it. We hope the police are able to locate the missing money soon."

Another user wrote, "Diicot don't you to help more people, because that makes you looks good."

A user stated, "These people are ridiculous, they obviously don't need money if they turning down money."

Tags news