Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

8 celebs who got breast implants and later removed or regretted them

2023-05-10 18:58
Many celebrities have come forward to confess that they actually regret getting breast implants
8 celebs who got breast implants and later removed or regretted them

Plastic surgery has become increasingly common and consequently much more acceptable than in previous decades, and breast implants are one of the most popular forms of the procedure. Many celebrities have come forward to confess that they actually regret getting breast implants.

From aspiring models to A-listers who chose to go under the knife to achieve a larger cup size, several have either removed or regretted having them. With many studies revealing the dangers of breast augmentation surgery, a number of celebs have publicly expressed that they wish they hadn't gotten implants, and some have even got them removed.

READ MORE

Mary Magdalene: 'Uniboob Queen' plans to get bigger breasts after her 38J implant exploded

Alix Earle: 5 unknown facts about TikTok star who got breast implants

Stars who removed breast implants

Pamela Anderson

'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson may have had some of the most well-known implants ever, but according to Hunger Tv, she actually had them removed when she was 31, in 1999. "It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time and I'm very happy with my decision," Pamela said at the time.

Chrissy Teigen

In May 2020, after mentioning that she had to undergo a COVID-19 test since she was getting ready to have surgery, model and TV celebrity Chrissy Teigen took to Twitter to clarify that she was having her implants removed. "I'm just over it. I'd like to be able to zip a dress in my size, lie on my belly with pure comfort! No biggie!" she tweeted.

Ayesha Curry

The cookbook author and Stephen Curry's wife opened up about making "a rash decision" in the cover story of Working Mother's June and July 2019 issue. Apparently, she got a breast augmentation after welcoming her second child in order to combat "a bit of postpartum that came in the form of me being depressed about my body." Curry confirmed she'd had the implants removed in May 2019.

Clare Crawley

It's often assumed that large breasts would help someone land a role on a reality TV program focused on romance, and it appeared to work for 'Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor' star Clare Crawley. However, in July 2021, she announced on social media that she is getting her implants removed. "My body is fighting them. My body can't heal. My body is in fight mode constantly," Clare wrote on her Instagram story, explaining that doctors believe her implants are causing her white blood cell count to be too high. She has a pinned reel on her Instagram account where she celebrated her 6-month implant anniversary.

Stars who regretted breast implants

Kourtney Kardashian

Kourtney Kardashian had done this too! She had her breast augmentation when she was just 22 years old and has said that she regrets the procedure. "I had my boobs done but if I could go back, I wouldn't have done it. I was so cute before," she reportedly told Showbiz Spy in 2011, as per The US Sun. She also said she was considering removing the implants. However, it does not seem she ever did.

Gisele Bundchen

Like most mothers, Supermodel Gisele Bundchen also suffered body insecurities after giving birth. This is why she secretly had a breast augmentation, but she instantly regretted it. "When I woke up, I was like, 'What have I done?' I felt like I was living in a body I didn't recognize," she said. "For the first year, I wore [baggy] clothes because I felt uncomfortable," she wrote in her memoir, 'Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life', as per Yahoo.

Cher

Many years ago, music icon Cher admitted that her breast implants were a huge mistake. She reportedly said they were "a nightmare," according to Cafe Mom. "They were really botched in every way. If anything, they were worse after than before," she added.

Tara Reid

Actress Tara Reid of 'American Pie' believes she lost her job as a result of her negative experience with breast augmentation. She admitted to having two unsuccessful plastic procedures to Us Weekly, saying, "Big Bs, he gave me Cs, and I didn't want them." The artifacts in question were tragically exposed in a now-famous red-carpet wardrobe malfunction.

Tags news epcelebs