Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan shares thoughts on Kylie Jenner’s insane physical transformation: ‘Grabbing that a** would be like a water balloon’

2023-07-26 14:15
Joe Rogan, on an episode of his podcast, talked about Kylie Jenner's drastic transformation, claiming that she's 'like a completely different person'
Joe Rogan shares thoughts on Kylie Jenner’s insane physical transformation: ‘Grabbing that a** would be like a water balloon’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: 55-year-old world-famous podcaster and UFC color commentator Joe Rogan is known for his outspoken nature. He never shied away from giving his strong opinions and remarks even on A-list celebrities. Once, in 2018, he weighed in on Internet sensation Kylie Jenner's physical transformation.

The world’s youngest self-made millionaire, who runs a multi-million dollar enterprise, Kylie Cosmetics, has always received mixed reactions from the audience for her transformation and beauty standards. Comedian and commentator Joe Rogan and Brendan Schaub also recently criticized Kylie in an edition of his podcast.

'Grabbing that a** would be like a water balloon'

In an episode of Spotify's famous podcast 'The Joe Rogan Experience,' Rogan expressed his views on Jenner saying that she “looks like a completely different person.” His remarks also prompted a discussion online, as some netizens supported Jenner and some criticized her. Rogan said, “She’s had so much work done. She appears to be a totally different person. I’m not sure how she seems right now. She and I haven’t spoken in a while. However, I recall that she was a sweet young girl when she first appeared. And now, I don’t know what she looks like.” He also asked Brendan, “Don't you think that grabbing that a** would be like a water balloon.”

'Kim Kardashian is a good example'

Earlier this year, in February, Joe Rogan spoke to Bridget Phetasy, a well-known comedian with a huge fan following. During the discussion that took place on his podcast, they both talked about the demands of their jobs and the Hollywood lifestyle early on in the podcast. Rogan then went on to emphasize the great work that Kim Kardashian is carrying out. As he began discussing what a fantastic job Kardashian has been doing, he said, “Kim Kardashian is a good example.” Rogan remarked, “Kim Kardashian has fought extremely hard to get innocent people freed from prison, as much as people want to give her a hard time.” Rogan brought up Kardashian's current advocacy for jail reform. He added that he respects her and doesn't want to continue to make jokes about Kim Kardashian.