Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is N3on? Adin Ross gets fellow streamer and friend to sign $20M Kick deal, fans dub it 'insane'

2023-09-27 17:51
Adin Ross said, 'Well, not every single streamer, but all my boys, 20%, Cheesur was the first one to sign the contract'
Who is N3on? Adin Ross gets fellow streamer and friend to sign $20M Kick deal, fans dub it 'insane'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rangesh Mutama, also known as N3on, is an American content creator who first gained recognition as a YouTube and Twitch personality by creating content centered around NBA 2K games.

Starting in 2019, he transitioned into an active streaming career, dedicating a significant portion, more than 80% of his streaming hours, to playing various NBA 2K titles.

It's worth noting that Mutama has developed a reputation for displaying occasional eccentric behavior, engaging in what he perceives as playful banter, and at times, adopting a confrontational tone, even though he often claims it to be in a humorous manner.

Is N3on into a Kick deal?

As per a tweet from the Adin Updates Twitter account on September 27, it was reported that Ross, a fellow streamer and friend of N3on, facilitated a significant deal for N3on.

The deal in question involved N3on signing a substantial two-year contract with Kick, valued at $20 million.

Despite the absence of any official confirmation or verification regarding the update, it had already generated considerable buzz on the internet.

At the time of this writing, the tweet had amassed over 800,000 views. Many individuals raised doubts about the accuracy of the information, while others commended Ross for being a loyal and supportive friend.

A user wrote, "Good a** friend fr damn much love." A second user wrote, "Kick deals are such lies man but I guess it's good marketing." A third user wrote, "W adin no one talks about stuff like this." A fourth user wrote, "Neon Just Said He's Going To Rumble."

A fifth user wrote, "Don't even know who that guy is. How is he worth 20 million? Something seems off here...Only time Ive seen him was when Tate roasted him for his Spongebob shirt. This is insane," while a sixth user wrote, "How do we know this is true?"

Adin Ross says that he owns N3on

During a livestream on September 27, 2023, Adin Ross made a statement in jest, claiming that he receives a 20% share of the revenue generated by content creators on the platform.

Additionally, he jokingly remarked that he "owned" the controversial internet personality Ragnesh "N3on."

Ross said, "N3on owns you. Legally, I have 20% of N3on. So, I own him! But, you know, it feels good. I actually didn't tell you guys this, I have legally 20% of every single streamer on this platform."

He added, "Well, not every single streamer. But all my boys. 20%. Cheesur was the first one to sign the contract. Just letting you guys know. I want to be open with you guys. Okay?"

Tags news