Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Jake Paul have smoking addiction? MMA fighter fags as he practices to fight Nate Diaz, fans say 'getting his lungs ready for 10 rounds of chemo'

2023-06-27 13:29
Jake Paul is using innovative training methods in preparation for his rematch with Nate Diaz
Does Jake Paul have smoking addiction? MMA fighter fags as he practices to fight Nate Diaz, fans say 'getting his lungs ready for 10 rounds of chemo'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul is using innovative training methods in preparation for his rematch with Nate Diaz. "The Problem Child" hasn't participated in any competitions since his well-known battle with Tommy Fury in February. The YouTuber, who entered the contest as the overwhelming favorite, suffered his first-ever loss as a result of a split decision.

Paul asked for a rematch right away with "TNT," but he had to deal with Nate Diaz first. The Stockton slugger left the UFC after fighting Tony Ferguson in September and quickly turned his attention to the boxing ring.

'Getting his lungs ready for 10 rounds of chemo'

Jake Paul's Instagram suggests that his lungs are prepared for the arduous battle. There, the former YouTuber who is now a fighter demonstrated himself by punching the speed bag while smoking during the practice session to take on Nate Diaz. The boxer has a fantastic gas tank, albeit it's probably not a good idea. He captioned the video ‘Getting my lungs ready for 10 rounds. August 5th. #PaulDiaz.’

As soon as he uploaded the video, fans commented on the post and shared their thoughts. A fan said, “Getting his lungs ready for 10 rounds of chemo” whereas another fan said, “Cigarettes are unironically cool.” A fan stated, “Don’t forget he’s a Master content creator, could be weed or even AI” whereas one said, “Ricardo Mayorga type of workout.”

The YouTuber-turned-boxer has only finished one eight-round match so far. On August 5th, he will try to perform ten and defeat Nate Diaz.

Jake Paul’s substance abuse

Jake Paul's Instagram video is intriguing, especially in light of his history of substance misuse.

Famously, "The Problem Child" claimed that boxing had saved his life. Paul has acknowledged that he was at a bad place in his life before fighting, despite the fact that he wasn't involved in crime or anything like that.

Jake Paul acknowledged using drugs to create films during his YouTube days in a recent interview with Graham Bensinger. He said that in order to perform, he needed to be at a specific location either when high on cannabis or drunk.

Years later, the boxer was allowed to mock smoking in his most recent video that was posted. But for a while, Paul didn't treat the situation as a joke.

“When I didn't want to do something, I was like, oh, I'll smoke weed or get drunk, to do this video, 'cause that'll make it more fun. But then all of a sudden, you're developing these bad habits because, for someone like me, I had to do it every single day. There was a point where everything went downhill for the Paul brothers,” he said in an interview.