Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Jennifer Pedranti and Ryan Boyajian still together? 'RHOC' star breaks down while defending BF in cheating scandal

2023-09-14 07:46
'RHOC' star Jennifer Pedranti wrote a heartfelt note on BF Ryan Boyajian's birthday
Are Jennifer Pedranti and Ryan Boyajian still together? 'RHOC' star breaks down while defending BF in cheating scandal

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Jennifer Pedranti is still happily together with her boyfriend Ryan Boyajian.

Recently, on his birthday, she took to Instagram thanking him for always choosing her despite all the drama.

As Jenn shared the pictures of her and Ryan, she wrote, "Everyone seems to think I took a chance on him, when actually HE took a chance on ME!"

She went on to wish her boyfriend, "Happy Birthday to this amazing man. I have thrown 5 kids [sic], the world's longest divorce, a job on a reality TV show, public opinion… and EVERY SINGLE DAY he wakes up and CHOOSES me!"

Praising her boyfriend, Jenn wrote, "@ryanboyajian you are an amazing friend to so many, the best dad in the world, and the most loving/supportive partner to me! BABE!!!! Happy birthday to YOU!"

She ended the post by saying, "Let’s get out on the lake and celebrate you today!!! I love you birthday boy."

Indeed, there is no doubt that the couple is in a happy relationship in real life.

Vicki Gunvalson says Ryan Boyajian is 'not the right person' for Jennifer Pedranti

In the latest episode, Jenn stated that she doesn't know Vicki Gunvalson well as she hasn't spent much time with her.

To this, Vicki said, "I think you and I had a situation where we love a man that may not be the right person for us."

Vicki added, "And you know it in your gut and don't wanna make a change. And, I had the same thing and I wish I knew that what I know now."

This statement from Vicki shocked Jenn. Emily Simpson interrupted them as she joked, "Well, Jenn looks confused."

'RHOC' star Jennifer Pedranti defends her boyfriend Ryan Boyajian

Jenn seems to be frustrated with her friends calling her out and warning her to not be with Ryan.

Clearing the drama, she once again raised the matter as she talked about her boyfriend's cheating scandal.

Jenn talks about her relationship saying that she knew her boyfriend cheated on her with someone she knew. But, they were on a break when he cheated.

Jenn confessed, "I did know all about this."

She added, "I forgave Ryan because I love him. I'm not sitting here to protect him but why do I have to keep talking about it."

She continues, "I know we were on a break but it hurts, its painful, it sucked, and its Ryan's job to own up to what he did and I didn't do this."

She went on to criticize Tamra Judge for trying to create entertainment out of her pain.

Jenn broke down in tears while calling out her co-stars for discussing her relationship on the talk show.

Who is 'RHOC' star Jennifer Pedranti's boyfriend Ryan Boyajian?

Ryan Boyajian is the Vice President of Operations at Boyajian Brokerage. He did his Bachelor in Science, Economics, Sociology, and History from Florida State University.

He previously worked with Double Eagle Distributing Inc. He became known to the 'reality world' as Jenn's boyfriend. Their love life became the main storyline in 'RHOC' Season 17.

He is a well-known person on social media as well. Ryan has 10.4K followers on Instagram.

'RHOC' Season 17 releases new episodes every Wednesday at 8 pm ET on Bravo