Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kyle Richards celebrates '1 year alcohol free' life as 'RHOBH' star talks about mental and physical health

2023-07-16 12:53
'RHOBH' star Kyle Richards reveals 'Alcohol made me feel depressed the next day'
Kyle Richards celebrates '1 year alcohol free' life as 'RHOBH' star talks about mental and physical health

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Kyle Richards uploaded a picture of herself on Instagram, talking about how she has felt over the past year. The reality star marks one year alcohol-free. And, it has been an achievement for the star to control her drinking urges. This has indeed led her to be clear mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Talking about the same, the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star uploaded a selfie of herself in a black top and a jute hat. The reality star went natural and raw about her feelings towards alcohol in the caption. Discussing what exactly has been going on in her mind, Kyle says "I listened to my heart" as she revealed alcohol made her feel "depressed."

Kyle Richards celebrates one-year alcohol-free

The Real Housewives star took to Instagram on Saturday to inform her fans, "Today marks one year alcohol free for me." She then explained, "A number of things made me come to the conclusion that I didn’t want to drink. First and foremost, I didn’t feel it had a place where I personally wanted to be." Knowing that alcohol was not something that she wanted in her life, the reality star claimed that she listened to her heart and the message of leaving alcohol was clear to her. She claimed, "I knew it was no longer serving me (no pun intended) physically, mentally or spiritually."

Kyle claims that she never puts a time frame on where she would drink. Ever since leaving alcohol, Kyle feels she has been in a better physical and mental state. The reality star claims, "All I know is I have never felt better physically or been more clear mentally. I’ve learned that I still over share but at least I don’t have the "anxiety" thinking about it."

Kyle Richards reveals feeling 'depressed' of alcohol

Kyle knows that she needs no alcohol to enjoy herself. She talks about doing stupid things even without alcohol. The star confesses, "I’ve learned I still do stupid things sometimes and beat myself up about it." She added, "I’ve learned I’m still fun, and last but not least I’ve learned it was much easier than I thought it would be." Kyle has definitely had the urge to drink but she managed to get past that feeling and fall no "pre to peer pressure."

Kyle further thanked people in her life who have been understanding and supportive of her leaving alcohol even after not understanding why she chose to do so. She confessed, "Alcohol made me feel depressed the next day no matter how fun the night before was." She ended her post by saying, "And honestly, life is going to throw us some difficult days. I certainly don’t need to be adding any extra ones to that list." A lot of people have sent DMs to Kyle asking about her journey with alcohol and she finally cherished and talked about it while celebrating the 365th day of alcohol-free life.