Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ludwig spends $500K for rebranding Moist Moguls to MXS: 'Been locked into Valorant for life'

2023-09-23 16:28
MXS is a collab between Moist Moguls and Shopify
Ludwig spends $500K for rebranding Moist Moguls to MXS: 'Been locked into Valorant for life'

LOS ANGELES, CA: Popular streamer Ludwig Ahgren has spent $500k for rebranding his Esports venture Moist Moguls to MXS. In the world of the Valorant, a lot of things are happening and Ludwig's team's situation is the most dramatic.

A renowned American esports group called Moist Esports has a valiant squad called Moist Moguls. Ludwig, who is one of the co-owners of Moist Esports, owns this squad.

Ludwig rebrands Moist Moguls as MXS

MXS (the acronym for Moist X Shopify), a new squad with a united roster, has been created as a result of the partnership between Shopify Rebellions and Moist Esports. This brand-new team has received a stunning $500k from Ludwig.

The only change was the elimination of the Ludwig brand name; everything else remained the same.

When asked about quitting his Valorant squad, Ludwig said, “F*** no. Absolutely the f*** not. I feel very much like this is my team, and if anything, the moment I saw this clip, I have been locked into Valorant for life.”

He said that the "Moguls" will be eliminated regardless of whether the collaborative agreement was completed because this was causing a lot of uncertainty.

“The reality is that it’s confusing that there’s a Moist Moguls Valorant and Smash section and Moist for Rocket League and other FGCs. It should all be under one umbrella, that was the goal,” he explained.

Collaboration details

After Moist failed to earn a spot in the Ascension during the Challenger's season, it was clear that there was no other option than the partnership. Moist was aware that they couldn't compete with tier-one teams' pay scales. The athletes could therefore be tempted to quit and join any group of their choice with more lucrative deals.

The Lobster Fishers squad, which was made up of some of the Moist and Shopify Rebellions players, performed admirably in the weekly and monthly competitions.

Ludwig got the inspiration from this to combine the two teams to establish MXS. However, Ludwig has participated in other collaborations as well. How well this partnership does, time will tell.

Tags news