Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Too nice for the show': Fans support Heather Rae El Young as throws shade at 'Selling Sunset' for Season 7 cast photo snub

2023-10-06 12:45
Heather Rae El Moussa has a smaller part in 'Selling Sunset' Season 7 which also includes the promotional poster
'Too nice for the show': Fans support Heather Rae El Young as throws shade at 'Selling Sunset' for Season 7 cast photo snub

RUNNING SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA: Heather Rae El Moussa looks to have gotten a lousy deal ahead of the upcoming season of 'Selling Sunset'.

Fans got their first peek at Season 7 on October 5 when Netflix released the official cast photo.

Returning cast members Nicole Young, Amanza Smith, Chelsea Lazkani, Emma Hernan, Bre Tiesi, Chrishell Stause, and Mary Fitzgerald were sighted standing beside Jason and Brett Oppenheim. Heather, on the other hand, was conspicuously absent from the session.

The Oppenheim Group representative chose to confront the photo in her own unique manner in a new Instagram post. "Looks like I got pushed in the water... It's a good thing I can swim!" she wrote. "Congrats to my girls on S7! You may see me in a few episodes."

Heather received encouraging replies from some of her co-stars shortly after posting. Chrishell wrote, "Hottie in a bikini ordering drinks at a swim up bar-take me with you love you."

Davina Potratz further commented, "You and me both." Emma also added, "I’m the best swimmer in the office I’ll save your beautiful face!!!! I love you." Jason left "❤️❤️❤️" on her post. While Maya Vander added a set of "😍😍."

While fans expressed their anger as they wrote, "Can we bring you back and not have Nicole!"

Another person chimed in, "How annoying is the reflection…not even correct."

One fan wondered, "Do you not work for the Oppenheim group anymore? Or Netflix just didn’t ask her back I’m confused."

A fourth fan threw shade at the production adding, "Sometimes I wonder if they didn’t ask you back because you don’t start the drama."

One fan felt, "You're too nice for the show! They need and want petty drama and BS...same reason we stopped watching! We loved seeing the houses, not the mean girl stuff!"

While another person added, "Selling sunset will not be the same without you!!! It loses sooo sooo much! You are one of the most beautiful and funniest castmembers! After Christine and Maya left the show was not the same anymore, but without you it will not be worth watching."

Others guessed, "Probably means because you’re drama-free which is just fine! Stay sweet and be an awesome boss mama that you are!"

A devoted follower asked, "Goodbye Selling Sunset. Where are we going @theheatherraeelmoussa??"

When did Heather Rae El Moussa join 'The Selling Sunset'?

Since the show's debut in 2019, Heather, the star of 'Flipping El Moussas', has been a mainstay on 'Selling Sunset'.

Season 6 of last year's show detailed her pregnancy with her son Tristan, whom she shares with her husband Tarek El Moussa.

Taylor, 13, and Brayden, 7, are Tarek's children from his previous marriage to Christina Hall, and Heather is also their stepmother.

Heather said that she was not called back for Season 7 after giving birth in January.

When will 'Selling Sunset' Season 7 air?

The highly anticipated seventh season of 'Selling Sunset' has an official release date. On November 3, the real estate reality program will return to Netflix with a new 11-episode season.

Not only that but fans can now get cast updates and sneak-peek photographs, confirming that the agents will be visiting The Oppenheim Group's Cabo San Lucas office in Mexico this season.

Aside from the Cabo vacation, another sneak peek photo from season seven shows Chelsea enjoying her 30th birthday celebration.

There's also an outside dinner party where some drama is expected to occur, as Amanza can be seen holding up her purse with the words "TELL THE TRUTH."

Nicole appears to be the target of the activity. If these early images are any indication, 'Selling Sunset' will return with more luxury properties to drool over and enough colleague drama to keep you entertained.

New photographs have piqued the interest of fans who are still looking forward to the forthcoming season.

To begin, they disclose that the Los Angeles-based agents visit The O Group's Cabo office, which was visited by the cast of 'Selling the OC' during the spin-off's second season.

The LA agents may operate out of the Cabo office since they can be seen seated at desks in one shot.

Did Heather Rae El Moussa quit The Oppenheim Group?

Heather is still listed as an agent at The Oppenheim Group, for what it's worth. And she's not quitting the tiny screen entirely. Her HGTV show 'The Flipping El Moussas' is getting a second season.

Tags news