Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who made Logan Paul famous? WWE superstar claims he made YouTuber go viral, fans call him a ‘star’

2023-07-01 16:23
Logan Paul shocked viewers by announcing his participation in Money in the Bank but many fans think he will not win the briefcase
Who made Logan Paul famous? WWE superstar claims he made YouTuber go viral, fans call him a ‘star’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: LA Knight, a WWE superstar, recently discussed Logan Paul's participation in the Money in the Bank ladder battle. When The Maverick revealed his participation in this year's Money in the Bank ladder event, he gave Raw viewers a shock.

Before Money in the Bank, Knight had a conversation with Gorilla Position. He asserted that his talking about Logan Paul's bottles of Prime and dissing him made the YouTuber famous. He made it quite obvious that he would follow through on his vow to take over as the new Mr. Money in the Bank.

‘I made him famous’

"Logan Paul, look, I welcome him. I made him famous on RAW a couple of weeks ago. I basically made that whole thing go viral. Telling him where he can stick his bottles of Prime, all that kind of stuff. Tomorrow night we're gonna do the same thing just in the physical form," Knight said.

Freddie Prinze Jr, a former WWE writer, disagrees with the reports that Logan Paul would receive the coveted contract at Money in the Bank. In a recent episode of Wrestling with Freddie, he predicted that Logan will participate in some great spots throughout the contest, in an attempt to outdo his viral mid-air spot with Ricochet earlier this year. However, he would not win according to the writer.

'No bulls**t, no cringe'

LA Knight’s video on YouTube has garnered a lot of attention from fans and many are even supporting the WWE superstar. A fan commented on the video saying, “This guy always talks on point. So smart so confident no bulls**t no cringe and we njoy every bit of this..'Probably gonna play with puppets again' had me dying btw..,” whereas another fan said, “Give this man whatever he wants. Give him any amount of money he wants. He deserves it. I haven’t liked a wrestler this much since Austin, Rock, and Savage. I always looked forward to what they were gonna say. Same deal with LA.” A fan also praised LA Knight, saying, “This man is a star. The confidence, the bravado. He’s on his way up for sure.”

Similarly, one fan said, “He just talks the way he delivers his promos. His in ring is just an exaggerated extension of himself, Can't wait to see him win.” Another LA Knight fan commented, “LA's absence from LA Mania is the 2nd biggest travesty in the history of Mankind. First is the T20 world cup being moved from 2020 to 2021 because of the pandemic. I am not willing to wait till 5050 for the ODI world cup.”