Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Hulk Hogan? WWE legend reveals he lost height due to multiple surgeries

2023-09-21 17:57
Hulk Hogan says his illustrious wrestling career, spanning nearly four decades, has taken its toll on his body and height
How tall is Hulk Hogan? WWE legend reveals he lost height due to multiple surgeries

Real NameTerry Gene Bollea
Date of BirthAugust 11, 1953
Age70 years (as of 2023)
Place of BirthAugusta, Georgia
Height6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) approx
Weight137 kg (297lbs) approx
NationalityAmerican
Children Brooke Hogan, Nick Hogan
Eye colorGreen

AUGUSTA, GEORGIA: Hulk Hogan’s name is synonymous with wrestling prowess, showmanship, and an undeniable legacy. Hogan reportedly has a towering height of 6 ft 4 inches (193 cm) currently and claims he has lost height due to several surgeries.

His imposing physique, coupled with his towering height, gave him a substantial edge over his adversaries, but sites like Celebrity Heights state that Hulk Hogan's height is 6 ft 3 inches (190.5 cm).

In February 2005, he reportedly told Allure magazine: "I used to be 6ft 7, but after knee, neck and back surgeries I'm now about 6ft 4."

How big was Hulk Hogan in his prime?

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, who has consistently displayed his physique without reservation, stood at an imposing 6 ft 7 inches, weighing 300 pounds, showcasing his trademark 24-inch biceps in his prime years.

Essentially Sports reported that his biceps were affectionately nicknamed ‘pythons’.

Hogan's extraordinary physical prowess was further exemplified by his ability to shoulder press a remarkable 495 lbs and bench press a staggering 550 lbs—a true testament to his remarkable strength.

In his prime, Hogan's might extended to lifting fellow professional wrestlers, including the legendary Andre The Giant.

How many surgeries has Hulk Hogan had on his back?

Reportedly, Hogan had a total of 25 or 26 surgeries in a row.

During his appearance on the 'Full Send' podcast, the 69-year-old wrestling legend offered insights into his current physical condition, saying, “I ended up having like 25 or 26 surgeries in a row.”

“Ten back surgeries. I went in for one and ended up having ten. I had the knees replaced after this was scoped five times,” he claimed.

“This was scoped six times. I finally replaced the hips. I got a bullet hole on my shoulder from a couple bad shoulder surgeries. Abdominal surgeries,” he added.

“Couple surgeries in my face because I always would leave with my left and get kicked in the face a bunch of times. I had the orbital socket broken a couple of times,” Hogan continued.

How much has Hulk Hogan's height reduced?

Hulk Hogan's illustrious wrestling career, spanning nearly four decades, has taken its toll on his body, leading to a significant reduction in his height by almost three inches, as per WFMZ.

The legend has candidly acknowledged the enduring physical effects of the industry on his well-being, reducing his height to 6 ft 4 inches.

During an appearance on the 'This Past Weekend' podcast, Hogan discussed these changes in his stature, saying, “I think internally, I'm healthy. It's just that I've used my body so bad.”

"It's kind of weird because when I went to do 'Rocky III' when my mother was still alive, if she would come to my house, she'd go, 'Yo T, come over here, the first thing I wanna do is measure you!" he added.

"That's what she did to me before I went to do the 'Rocky' movie, I was 335 lbs, I was six foot seven on the nose," claimed.

Hogan added, "Right before my mother died a few years back, she wanted to measure me - I was six four and a half.”

However, Hulk Hogan's height, exceptional skills, and captivating charisma have firmly established him as one of the most iconic figures in the annals of wrestling history.