Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate: Misogynist influencer opens about his mom amid house arrest in Romania, fans say 'most criminals come from single mother households'

2023-06-19 16:18
In a series of Tweets made in April 2023, Andrew Tate revealed how his mother was 'mean and hard'
Andrew Tate: Misogynist influencer opens about his mom amid house arrest in Romania, fans say 'most criminals come from single mother households'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate aka Cobra Tate is known for his hard misogynistic comments. Tate is a social media influencer and a former kickboxer who is under house arrest along with his younger brother Tristan. But many of us must be unaware of his relationship with his parents. In a series of Tweets made in April 2023, Tate revealed how his mother was ''mean and hard."

36-year-old, Top G, as known to his fans has managed to gain widespread popularity on social media despite the immense criticism his content regularly receives. His large number of followers, who seek his guidance on life, career, and relationships, always tend to reflect the significant influence he holds. Let's look inside the stance he shared about his mother.

'My mother was mean and hard'

The marriage of Andrew Tate's parents ended in 1977. Emory Tate's miserable lifestyle and mindset are primarily to blame. Eileen Tate had found it really challenging because Emory never came home. He would be gone for weeks at a time, and the family never knew when they would see their father again or whether there would be enough money to put food on the table. The influence of Tristan and Andrew's parents was significant in their lives; like other families, theirs saw its share of highs and lows. The mother of Andrew Tate's children relocated to London following their parents' divorce. Moving was undoubtedly challenging for the family because they were struggling financially at the time and had to adopt the English accent.

In a Tweet shared on April 12, 2023, he wrote, "I was raised by a single mother in England. I wouldn’t call my mother particularly nice or soft. In fact - my mother was mean and hard. I usually saw my dad about once a year when he would visit and I remember one time they had a MASSIVE argument"

'Most criminals come from Single mother households'

The tweet shared by Tate received mixed reactions on the Internet. A user wrote, "hard past give you great future !!!". The second user wrote, "Sad to hear these developments. However, we must be KIND TO PARENTS EVER ...." The third user wrote, "Why did I shed a tear from reading this? This is exactly why Most criminals come from Single mother households". The fourth user wrote," Mom and Dad had a different roles. Both of them are the most important in our life. Nobody loves us more than our own PARENTS."