Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Welcome to Plathville' star Olivia Plath 'transfixed by grief' after brother Micah Meggs dies, fans comfort her

2023-05-25 09:17
'Welcome to Plathville' star Olivia Plath said, 'I don't want to cover it up or numb it. So no, I am not happy'
'Welcome to Plathville' star Olivia Plath 'transfixed by grief' after brother Micah Meggs dies, fans comfort her

MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA: Olivia Plath is mourning the death of her younger brother Micah Meggs, 15. 'Welcome to Plathville' star returned to Instagram to share her feelings about the loss soon after she announced her social media hiatus.

Olivia had a strong bond with her brother who died in a fatal accident after a car hit his electric bike on May 4 in Franklin County, Virginia. The TLC show star recently penned a touching tribute and revealed that she 'wasn’t allowed' to see her sibling for several years because she chose a 'non-religious different life path' from her parents, Don and Karen Meggs. However, Olivia's fans relate to her emotions and shower condolences messages in the comment section.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Welcome to Plathville': Times when tragic deaths shook up TLC's Plath family

'I wanted to die': Kim Plath opens up about death of son Joshua after accidentally running him over

'I don't want to cover it up or numb it'

Olivia recently took to her social media to open up about her feeling after her younger brother's death. She shared a photo with a quote written on it. The quote started with a question, "'Are you happy?'" The post further reads, "In all honesty? No. But I am curious - I am curious in my sadness, and I am curious in my joy. I am everseeking, everfeeling. I am in awe of the beautiful moments life gives us, and I am in awe of the difficult ones. I am transfixed by grief, by growth." It continues, "It is all so stunning, so rich, and I will never convince myself that I cannot be somber, cannot be hurt, cannot be overjoyed. I want to feel it all - I don't want to cover it up or numb it. So no, I am not happy. I am open, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

However, Olivia revealed in the caption that she saved the post a few weeks ago before her younger brother died. She later added that the universe knew she needed to hold on to this. Olivia continues, "Resting in this space of ever-seeking, ever feeling." Olivia concluded her caption by thanking her fans for all the love.

'Wishing you well through this difficult time'

Olivia is going through a hard time and her followers send condolences to the reality star in the comment section. A social media user commented, "Some of the truest sentences ever written. I am so sorry to learn about this terrible loss you and your family have experienced. Sending you every good wish. Hoping you find beauty somewhere throughout this arduous grief process." Another fan said, "Wishing you well through this difficult time. Thank you for sharing your heart." One follower added, "Sending hugs and sympathy to you and your family." Another Instagram user noted, "I am so sorry for your loss, Olivia. Thank you for sharing this. Wishing you comfort in your grief." "I think grief has a lot to teach us, we only have to be open to it and feel those feelings through the process," wrote another person.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news