Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc reacts to MrBeast's video featuring $100,000,000 house: 'This needs a redo'

2023-10-17 16:57
xQc fans love his hot take on MrBeast's video, call him 'reactor of our time'
xQc reacts to MrBeast's video featuring $100,000,000 house: 'This needs a redo'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Twitch and Kick streamer xQc recently shared his thoughts on the latest viral video by MrBeast titled, '$1 Vs $100,000,000 House!'

Felix Lengyel, also known as xQc, made comments on the 17-minute video, which included a variety of houses priced from a mere $1 to a whopping $139 million, during his broadcast.

However, the streamer wasn't impressed with the most expensive mansion included in the video, which was situated on the West Coast of the US.

xQc says $139 million mansion is 'not comfy'

This time, xQc, who has been under fire for simply re-uploading content that doesn't improve upon the original material, had a lot to say in response to MrBeast's most recent upload.

He started commenting about the most expensive mansion in the video and said, "Guys, I'm such a hater. I hate this. Guys, it's not homey, it's not comfy. I look at this and I don't wanna sleep there. I like things that are big and lower to the ground, more carpet. This is like, 'Okay, cool'."

The streamer added, "Chat, this needs to be redone. Sorry, I said it like that...guy, middle of the house, come on guys. Look at the carpet, old school. Look at the railing, come on bro. This needs a re-do."

However, the pool and the backyard changed the opinion of the streamer and he said, "You know what chat? I like that. That's a really nice house though. This is so vibey. There could like, be a party, people could be upstairs and chill there, outside or inside. Have a drink and chill."

Regarding the $15 million house also featured in the video, he said, "Chat you know what? This is worth $150 mil. Dude could sell this since this is owned. They say it's $15 mil, but if they sell it they'd probably get more than that."

Seeing the $30 million house, which had a tennis court, the steamer added, "They probably decided, 'Yo, f**k it dude, let's just do this and they actually did it. I like that, I like the ambition of the project. Just do it, you know?"

American investor and businessman Mark Cuban was the owner of the $45 million home that MrBeast visited.

In the case of this house, xQc observed the heated toilet seats, and said, "If you think it's good, to have heated seats, but you don't want one. One of the reasons is, if you're someone like me who is on the phone and texts a lot on the bowl, you're gonna spend more time on it and you're gonna waste a lot of time."

Despite being smaller than some of the others, a $69 million home on MrBeast's video, was filled with priceless items, art, and accessories.

Regarding this residence, xQc stated, "Guys, I think this is kinda garbage though. You cannot escape the sun. Like, you cannot escape it at all. Anywhere you go, the sun is there."

Fans call xQc 'reactor of our time'

The streamer uploaded his reaction video on his YouTube channel and fans too weighed in with their opinions, with one user saying, "All the houses were cool but the $30 mil was probs my favourite imo."

Another user wrote, "XQC is the main reactor to light up our days. Let's keep him safe so he doesn't have a meltdown."

While one user wrote, "I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS VIDEO GREAT REACTION MR COW," another commented, "I loved when he said "its reactin time" and reacted all over the place."

A user said, "xQc is surely a reactor of our time," and another also remarked, "The 30 million one was honestly the best one."

Tags news