Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

A$AP Rocky calls Rihanna 'my beautiful wife' as she attends his concert flaunting baby bump

2023-06-22 16:49
He not only referred to the pregnant singer as his 'wife', but also dedicated the song 'Sundress' to her
A$AP Rocky calls Rihanna 'my beautiful wife' as she attends his concert flaunting baby bump

CANNES, FRANCE: A formidable combination from start to finish! Rapper A$AP Rocky, 34, acknowledged his leading lady Rihanna, 35, who was present during his performance at the Spotify Beach at Cannes Lions event on June 21. He not only referred to the pregnant singer as his "wife," but he also dedicated the song "Sundress" to her. According to Page Six, he said, "I'd like to dedicate this song to my beautiful wife in the motherf****** building!"

Riri wore a sequined bikini underneath her stunning, translucent black dress when she was in the crowd. The 35-year-old chose to wear her raven-colored hair back in a chic low ponytail, and she was frequently photographed touching her expanding baby belly. Later, when the "Fashion Killa" hitmaker was performing, the founder of Fenty Beauty was seen bopping her head and dancing to the beat. According to reports, influencers David Dobrik and Cameron Dallas, comedian Tiffany Haddish, Bachelorette alum Dale Moss, and other A-listers attended the event, as reported by HollywoodLife.

'She outside watching her successful man'

As soon as the video surfaced online, fans expressed their views towards the adorable couple, as one of the fans wrote, "She outside watching her successful man, when will nicki." Another user wrote, "Great couple unlike oldyonce and grandma-z". A different user praised Riri and wrote, "She looks so gorgeous omg." A$AP Rocky received a shout-out in the comments from another admirer, who also added that he is "so fine."

Rihanna at LV show

After turning heads in denim outfits at the Louis Vuitton show amid Paris Fashion Week, Rihanna went out to hear her guy perform just one day later. The 34-year-old wore a denim LV jacket with coordinating LV pants, while the billionaire accessorized her checkered denim jumpsuit with a matching bra top and silver hoops. When Pharrell Williams' inaugural concert was coming to a finish, Rihanna and the father of her children were seen supporting him while sporting matching beanies.

After welcoming their first kid, a boy named RZA, 1, in May 2022, the New York native and Riri later revealed they were expecting their second child in February 2023. Rihanna made her pregnancy announcement by stroking her expanding tummy on stage during her performance at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 12.

Tags news epcelebs