Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Ana Navarro? Fans swoon over 'The View' host as she begins her summer vacay: 'Spill your beauty secret girl'

2023-08-06 09:49
Ana Navarro gives fans a glimpse into her summer vacations in The Hamptons as 'The View' goes on a brief hiatus
Where is Ana Navarro? Fans swoon over 'The View' host as she begins her summer vacay: 'Spill your beauty secret girl'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro was the first co-host who took to Instagram to announce that ‘The View’ will be going on a hiatus in August. ‘The View’ Season 26 has officially come to an end, and that means summer vacation has begun. As Navarro steps away from the sets of ‘The View’ in New York City, instead of heading home to Miami, she has taken a different route.

Navarro took to Instagram and gave fans a glimpse of her whereabouts, right at the beginning of the summer hiatus of the talk show. Navarro is spending her time with her best friend Lee Brian Schrager and fans couldn’t help but swoon over the host’s summer look.

Where is Navarro?

Navarro is not in New York City or Miami, but instead, she is enjoying in The Hamptons with Schrager. Navarro posted a selfie, followed by a video of Schrager, both showed the two BFFs playing pickleball. Navarro also added her location on the post, which narrowed it down to East Hampton, New York. In her post, Navarro wrote, “My best friend, @leeschrager and I brought our very bad pickle-ball game to the Hamptons.”

In addition to that post, Navarro gave fans a wider glimpse into her summer with selfies, pictures of fruits and corn. Navarro wrote, “Saturdays with my best friend. Last night, we finished the night gossiping and eating ice cram. This morning, we started with pickleball and fresh veggies. I feel a “Thelma & Louise” remake in development. Find yourself a @leeschrager, a best friend who you can laugh with, play with, cry with and be happy with when you’re doing nothing.”

‘Glorious tan’

Fans rushed to the comments section of Navarro's post and gushed over how happy they were to see her and how beautiful she looked. One fan wrote, "Pickle Ball or The View, or on CNN...I love you...you're beautiful.” Another fan said, "Ana you look younger every day plus I love your passion for what you believe in. Spill your beauty secret girl."

Fans are thrilled about Navarro's summer break as one wrote, "Let the summer hiatus begin!! Are you staying in NYC for a while?"

Some have pointed out Navarro's tan in the Hamptons sun and said, "Ana you have a glorious tan." Fans have continued to flood her comments section with compliments as one person wrote, "Pretty lady," while another said, "You really are pretty!"

Tags news