Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Sam Asghari cheat on Britney Spears? Rumors resurface after he accuses 'Toxic' singer of infidelity

2023-08-18 04:46
Sam Asghari had earlier accused Britney Spears of being unfaithful before moving out of their home
Did Sam Asghari cheat on Britney Spears? Rumors resurface after he accuses 'Toxic' singer of infidelity

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s marriage came to an early end after just 14 months after their nuptials.

Several media outlets reported that the diva’s estranged husband allegedly cheated on her.

Did Sam Asghari cheat on Britney Spears?

The separation documents were filed by Asghari in court on Wednesday, August 16. Sam accused Britney of being unfaithful before moving out of their home.

Who is Morgan Osman?

Morgan Osman, the Femme X MB designer had earlier claimed that she was in a relationship with Sam back in 2017, before he started dating Britney.

“I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney, he is using you,” she said.

Morgan told The Dirty, “I don't know why everyone is attacking me. Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

She appeared in two episodes of Oxygen's Bad Girls Club back in 2010 where she was given the name, ‘The Uber B****.’

What did fans say about Britney Spears' separation from Sam Asghari?

A fan on Twitter posted the claim and captioned, “Remember when Sam Asghari cheated on Britney Spears with Morgan Osman?”

The post further read, “The good sis even came with picture/video receipts. We know who the cheater is despite what he tells TMZ.”

The outlet reported first about their divorce as Asghari officially filed for divorce on Wednesday, citing 'irreconcilable differences' and listing July 28, 2023, as the date of separation, reports Daily Mail.

A source said, “It's only a matter of time before Sam files for divorce.” Another claimed, “[Asghari is] attempting to negotiate concessions beyond his prenup and threatening to go public with extraordinarily embarrassing information about Britney unless he gets paid," reports Page Six.

However, an insider close to the ‘Toxic’ singer said, "[These claims] are absurd and there is no way her attorney, a former federal prosecutor, would ever let anyone ever extort Britney Spears."

As per TMZ, "She has one confidant, [her manager] Cade [Hudson]. Then there's her security team, and after that, her support system falls off a cliff."

Now, the question is who is going to help Britney through this tough time. The people who care for the singer are a bit concerned about her separation.

Spears and Sam first met while working on the 'Slumber Party' music video in 2016.

Since appearing in Britney's video, the aspiring actor got several breaks and the most recent being in the HBO Max series 'Hacks' and Showtime's 'Black Monday.' The duo got engaged in 2021 and married the following year.

Tags news epcelebs