Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Jack Anthony? 'Hannah Montana' star Emily Osment gets engaged to long-time beau who proposed with an exquisite two-stone ring

2023-06-27 16:53
'I did not know life could be this sweet or I could ever be this deliriously happy,' wrote Emily Osment announcing her engagement to Jack Anthony
Who is Jack Anthony? 'Hannah Montana' star Emily Osment gets engaged to long-time beau who proposed with an exquisite two-stone ring

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a joyous revelation, the 'Hannah Montana' star Emily Osment, known for her role as Lilly Truscott in the show, announced her engagement to long-time boyfriend, Jack Anthony. Osment took to Instagram to share the news with her followers, expressing her overwhelming happiness and love for her fiance.

"This magical, beautiful, kaleidoscope of a person asked me to marry him this weekend," Osment captioned her Sunday, June 25 Instagram post, adding, "I did not know life could be this sweet or I could ever be this deliriously happy. I am so proud of the life we have built together and the people we have become over the last few years. This love is so big and so uniquely ours, and I know it can do anything. I am so honored to stand next to you every day. I love you, Jack."

Who is Jack Anthony?

Anthony is a "partnerships strategist expert and product leader with 6+ years of experience pioneering advancements in the social commerce space. A multidisciplinary professional who specializes in management of complex product integrations, go-to-market strategies, and partner relationships," according to his LinkedIn profile. He currently works as the Director, Head of Strategic Partnerships at Linktree, besides pursuing his passion as a DJ and music producer.

The pair are believed to have gotten engaged at Yosemite National Park in California, as indicated by the location tag on Osment's Instagram post. She shared a photo of Anthony, with majestic mountains in the background, as she proudly displayed her unique two-stone engagement ring. Furthermore, Osment shared a picture of two badges featuring childhood photos of themselves, one reading "Will you marry me?" and the other with a resounding "Yes!" The ring with which Anthony proposed to Osment is a breathtaking combination of elegance and unique style as it features two stones, an exquisite diamond and an emerald-colored gem.

'Congrats Emily'

Following the announcement, Osment's colleagues and friends flooded the comments section with celebratory messages. Daryl Sabara, who starred alongside Emily in the 'Spy Kids' movies, wrote, "Congrats Emily!!" 'Young Sheldon' co-star Iain Armitage commented, "Congratulations!" While one of her followers stated, "Ok but wait was there also a sad face "no" pin option bc that's tragic but also hilarious," pointing out Osment's childhood photo on the badge, to which the star replied, "i'll have to ask my mom haha."

While Osment and Anthony have maintained a private relationship, the actress has occasionally given fans glimpses into their romance on social media. In a birthday tribute to Anthony in March, Osment described him as the "absolute best" and praised his kindness, silliness, and zest for life. As fans and well-wishers shower Osment and Anthony with love and congratulations, the couple embarks on an exciting new chapter in their lives, filled with happiness and magic.

Tags news