Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Khloe Kardashian have cancer? 'The Kardashians' star deals with alarming diagnosis on Hulu show

2023-06-01 21:29
'Learning that it was melanoma was obviously really scary and I just hope that everything's gonna be OK,' says Kylie Jenner
Does Khloe Kardashian have cancer? 'The Kardashians' star deals with alarming diagnosis on Hulu show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Khloe Kardashian reportedly had a facial tumor removed after physicians advised her to have an emergency operation. The 38-year-old Kardashian and her family were seen reeling after a shocking diagnosis in the most recent episode of 'The Kardashians'. The Hulu series follows the prominent members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan.

What Khloe initially believed to be a "zit" on her face was actually melanoma, she revealed. The illness can be inherited, as per The Skin Cancer Foundation. In fact, one in ten people who are diagnosed with melanoma have a family member who has had the illness before. You are at a higher risk if you have one or more close biological relatives who have had melanoma, such as parents, siblings, brothers, or children.

Does Khloe Kardashian have cancer?

In the episode, Khloe's mother Kris Jenner, 67, tells her step-sister Kylie Jenner, 25, that Khloe has a "history of melanoma and cancerous lesions", making the spot on her face "very concerning to me." In response, Kylie says that her elder sister had "this little bump that she was trying to remove and it just won’t go away," so learning that it was melanoma was "obviously really scary and I just hope that everything's gonna be OK."

'Melanoma is deadly'

Kardashian chose to have a biopsy despite believing the growth on her face to be a "zit." "I have done one biopsy on this bump that I just assumed was a zit, turns out it’s not a zit," she says. "It’s melanoma and for my age, it’s incredibly rare." In the trailer of the famous show, she said, "Melanoma is deadly. This is way more serious than I anticipated it to be," as cited by The Independent.

Khloe first published details of her skin cancer concern on her Instagram story along with close-up pictures of her skin in October 2022. She remarked at the time that she was "grateful" that the boundaries now "appear clear" and that the "healing process" was underway. She underwent surgery to have melanoma on her back removed when she was 19 years old and advised her followers to have all their moles and zits examined.

'It’s not drama it’s not easy peasy'

Fans, moved by Khloe's narrative, have left a tonne of comments on her trailer Instagram post. A fan commented, "Dude she looks AMAZING without so much makeup and glad she is ok now, lov u koko." A second one said, "Thank you for sharing your story. I have had a small bump on my face for 2 months. After watching the show I called my dermatolgist and made an appointment to get it checked out.. 🙂" "I mean this with all peace and love but with the amount of procedures you and your family have, how was this not caught sooner?" a third fan claimed. A fourth one said, "Oh my goodness! Traumatic. And the face! We never know what challenges others are facing, and it doesn't help when strangers are critiquing all the time on top of it!" A fifth one mentioned, "Cancer isn’t good especially skin cancer. It’s not drama it’s not easy peasy."