Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

London Barker stuns internet by calling his baby brother and dad Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian’s son ‘it’

2023-12-01 09:20
Landon Barker, 20, revealed on SiriusXM's TikTok Radio that he was 'rooting' for a sister
London Barker stuns internet by calling his baby brother and dad Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian’s son ‘it’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Landon Barker is still getting used to having a newborn brother. The internet was in a frenzy when he revealed how he calls his stepbrother.

During an interview with Jess Lucero on SiriusXM TikTok Radio on November 29, Landon talked about his new sibling, Rocky, who is the son of Travis Barker and stepmom Kourtney Kardashian.

"I have not and will not be [changing any diapers]," Landon stated emphatically.

When asked if it's been "weird adjusting" to have a baby brother, Landon said, "I actually haven't even held it."

As fans witnessed Landon referring to the baby as "it," most took to Instagram to criticize the influencer. One person wrote, "Not him calling the baby an “it”. Yikes on bikes!"

Another person chimed in , "Held "it".... wtf is wrong with this generation? Sounds like a brat. Also I thought he was straight up Amanda Bynes."

One person also admitted, "For me it’s not about how he hasn’t held his brother it’s about he called his brother IT."

A fourth person noted, "Sounds like a total douche."

One further wrote, "’ll never get over him calling his brother IT."

While another user commented, "I feel bad for his future kids if he ever has any… “it”…."

Landon Barker calls Travis Barker having another son ‘unfortunate’

Following the birth of his step-brother earlier this month, the aspiring musician said that he had always wanted to be the "only Barker boy."

"Now I feel like I can’t say that, you know what I mean? But I totally was rooting for a little girl. I wish I was the only Barker boy, but unfortunately, there’s another boy now," Landon said Lucero, stressing that he doesn't perceive the infant as a "competition."

When did Kourtney Kardashian give birth to Travis Barker's son?

Kourtney gave birth to her and Travis's baby, Rocky, on November 4 at the beginning of the month. According to a source close to the pair, "Kourtney is so in love."

"There hasn't been one minute where she hasn't thanked her lucky stars that her baby is here and healthy."

Rocky is Kourtney and the Blink-182 drummer's first kid together, but they both have children from previous relationships. Mason, Penelope, and Reign are shared by the Lemme founder and ex Scott Disick.

Travis shares Landon and Alabama with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler.

'The Kardashians' star Kourtney Kardashian undergoes emergency fetal surgery

Kourtney was taken into emergency fetal surgery in early September, when she was quite pregnant. According to the reality personality, the treatment saved her baby's life.

The source went on to say, "Kourtney is just going to lie low for a very long time and soak in all the baby time."

The Hulu celebrity underwent "urgent fetal surgery," according to Kourtney. Typically, these treatments include performing surgery on the unborn infant while they are still in the womb.

She posted a modest black-and-white snapshot of herself clutching her husband's hand while lying in a hospital bed on Instagram. According to The US Sun, she has a rigorous "invite-only" policy for anybody visiting her baby.

Tags news