Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Can Andrew Tate win against Jon Jones? Former kickboxer anticipates outcome, trolls claim he 'would get f**king destroyed'

2023-07-15 14:48
Andrew Tate said, 'If I had to fight Jon Jones I don't care, if I had to fight a lion or an alien or whatever, if it's on, it's on'
Can Andrew Tate win against Jon Jones? Former kickboxer anticipates outcome, trolls claim he 'would get f**king destroyed'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a controversial influencer, has never been one to shy away from expressing his bold opinions and making sensational claims. In one instance, he discussed the hypothetical scenario of facing off against Jon Jones, the renowned UFC Heavyweight champion. Such a statement not only reflects Tate's penchant for attention-grabbing rhetoric but also highlights his desire to remain relevant in the public eye.

After experiencing significant backlash and being canceled on social media in 2022, Tate has remained undeterred and has actively maintained his online presence. He has utilized platforms such as Twitter and Rumble to express his unfiltered opinions on a diverse array of subjects, aiming to offer his audience distinctive insights and perspectives. Despite the controversies surrounding him, Tate persists in sharing his thoughts openly, attracting attention from those who appreciate his candid approach to discussions.

'I'm coming to win'

In the podcast, Tate was asked about the hypothetical scenario of facing Jon Jones in a fight. Displaying unwavering confidence, Tate confidently declared his intention to participate in the bout, emphasizing the importance of intensive training and preparation. He expressed his determination to enter the ring at the peak of physical fitness, ready to cause damage to his opponent. Tate's mindset remained resolute regardless of who his opponent might be, whether a formidable UFC champion like Jones, a wild lion, or even an extraterrestrial being. He firmly asserted that his singular focus would be securing victory, dismissing any thoughts of potential defeat.

Tate stated, "I'd fight them. I would train as hard as I could possibly train. I'd be in the best shape I could possibly be and I'd get in there with the intention of f**king him up. If I had to fight Jon Jones I don't care, If I had to fight a lion or an alien or whatever, if it's on, it's on. So I'm coming to win, not coming to lose."

Jones, a dominant force in the UFC, boasts an impressive career record of 27-1. After a three-year hiatus, he made a triumphant return to the octagon, this time in the heavyweight division. In his debut at UFC 285, he faced off against Ciryl Gane, the former interim champion, and emerged victorious. Throughout his tenure as a light heavyweight, Jones established a reputation for overcoming formidable opponents with his exceptional skills.

'Tate would get f**king destroyed'

Upon discovering the podcast and Tate's assertion of his ability to defeat Jones, social media users went into a frenzy, unleashing a flurry of comments expressing their varied opinions on the hypothetical fight. A user wrote, "He wouldnt win but most of you guys wouldnt even try." Another user stated, "Tate would get f**king destroyed by Jon Jones." A Tate fan wrote, "Tate: explicitly says he’ll just try his best Haters: HE HAS NO CHANCE, HELL GET F**** UP!!! YALL FOLLOW THIS CLOWN???? Smh." Another person wrote, "Never said he’d win, just said he’d do his best." A user who was taken aback by Tate's statement wrote, "His message is...JUST FUCKING TRYYYYYY." A fan wrote, "Tate vs Jones would loki be good."