Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

FKA Twigs refuses to release new album after major demos leak

2023-10-16 15:23
FKA Twigs won't be giving her fans any new music anytime soon.
FKA Twigs refuses to release new album after major demos leak

FKA Twigs has abandoned her new album after 85 of her demos leaked online.

The 'Killer' singer has claimed she won’t release any new music for a while now after she fell victim to hacking.

She announced on her Instagram Story over the weekend: "i got hacked somebody leaked 85 of my demos.

"well done. no new music for a while now bye. (sic)"

She later posted a selfie with her dog and wrote: “I will find you."

Twigs' last big project was the 2022 mixtape 'CAPRISONGS'.

The 35-year-old singer - whose real name is Tahliah Barnett - explained how she felt compelled to document her journey "falling in love with music and herself all over again."

She posted on Instagram alongside the artwork at the time: “Hey i made you a mixtape, because when i feel you, i feel me and when i feel me, it feels good…

“‘CAPRISONGS’ is my journey back to myself through my amazing collaborators and friends.

“It’s my stubborn caprisun a** telling me to work thru my pain by delivering at work, don’t think just go studio and create my saggi moon being the enigmatic temptress craving the club, to dance and to be social and my pisce venus hot mess disastrous heart falling in love all over again but this time with music and with myself. (sic)"

The star-studded collection featured Jorja Smith, Pa Salieu, Daniel Caesar, Rema, Unknown T, DYSTOPIA, and Shygirl.

Meanwhile, the singer's trial against ex-partner Shia LaBeouf was recently delayed until next year.

The 'cellophane' star accused the actor of sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress during the course of their brief relationship in 2019.

She admitted it was a "miracle she came out alive" from her romance with the 'Transformers' star, 37, as she detailed the harrowing abuse, she claimed she received.

Recounting what happened to her, she said: "It's a miracle I came out alive ... If you put a frog in a boiling pot of water, that frog is going to jump out straight away. Whereas if you put a frog in cool water and heat it up slowly, that frog is going to boil to death. That was my experience being with LaBeouf."

The trial was originally set for November, but it was postponed until October 14, 2024, due to scheduling conflicts.

Tags fka twigs