Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'it’s not just about me': Anne Hathaway opens up about her responsibilities as mother

2023-11-14 07:58
Anne Hathaway ensured a clear separation between her career and family
'it’s not just about me': Anne Hathaway opens up about her responsibilities as mother

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Anna Hathaway plays all her roles to the best!

The ‘Interstellar’ actress talked about her responsibilities as a mother, and one thing she constantly tries to make sure of is keeping their privacy a priority.

Ensuring a distinct separation between her career and family, the 'Les Miserables' star emphasized, "It’s something I feel is not just essential for my health – I’m on a team, it’s my family, and it’s not just about me."

Anne Hathaway shares her thoughts on how she wishes to raise her boys

Anna Hathaway said, "My family has needs, and one of the needs of children is that they need to be able to define their own lives."

"It doesn’t even occur to me to link the two up, except through gratitude that they serve each other so beautifully. But they serve each other through me, and not through a space that’s outside of myself," the 41-year-old said about her two sons, whom she shares with husband Adam Shulman, as per Porter.

Anne earlier said, "People don't talk about this and it really made me feel better when I found out about it. It takes three years for your body to fully recover from a pregnancy."

She added, "I didn't snap back. I want to be very, very clear about that. With my second, it took every minute of those three years. And it's cool. Let your body be a body."

"There's nowhere to get to. It's just now. Just be present and take care of yourself and don't set expectations," Hathaway said.

Anne talks about her career goals

Concerning her long-term career objectives, the star stated, "The current aim is to 'ultramarathon' my career. I've always been very transparent about being an ambitious person."

“I have goals, I have dreams; they don’t look much different than they did when I was [younger], but I’m still pursuing them.”

The star has maintained a longstanding association with her team since she was 16 years old.

“When I started out [in this industry] as a child, I was warned that my career would fall off a cliff at the age of 35, which is something I know a lot of women face,” Hathaway said.

“The thing that has evolved during [that time] is that more women are having careers deeper into their lives, which I think is fantastic. Obviously, it doesn’t mean we should have a ticker tape parade – someone said this to me the other day: ‘There’s so much to be proud of and there’s so much to fix,’” Anne explained.

Tags news