Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Christine Brown try to turn her children against Kody? 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 star accuses ex-wife of 'stabbing' him in back

2023-08-28 14:25
Christine and Kody Brown share six children and split in 2021 after being spiritually married for over 25 years
Did Christine Brown try to turn her children against Kody? 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 star accuses ex-wife of 'stabbing' him in back

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 returns with another dramatic episode as the Brown family is no closer to a resolution in the wake of the Thanksgiving holidays. Kody and Christine Brown's incredibly awkward meet-up continued in the latest episode.

Kody admitted in the confession that he didn't want to be with Christine anymore and accused her of turning his children against him. He admitted, "Christine herself, her face, doesn't bother me. It's what she's doing with our children, talking behind my back about the reason she left."

Meanwhile, Christine, who left Kody in 2021, claimed that she has never tried to turn Kody's children against him. The TLC show star admitted during the confessional interview, "Kody can get mad at me about a lot of things. He can name-call me, that's just fine."

Christine further revealed that when Kody told her that "I am pitting his children against him, no, no, that's not true." Christine confessed, "I am their sounding board. They get to talk to me about things that are hard and I listen."

Christine tried to keep things civil with her ex Kody but he thought that her statement was not genuine. Kody claimed, "I think she's Machiavellian, she plays nice while stabbing me in the back."

Kody Brown suggests 'post-breakup counseling' to Christine Brown

In Episode 2 of 'Sisters Wives' Season 18, Kody Brown suggested “post-breakup counseling” to Christine, and in response, she laughed it off.

Meanwhile, she confessed, "Kody's been bringing up going to counseling and therapy for years."

Christine noted that they are not going to do the post-breakup counseling, adding, "I'm just going to flat-out tell you. He's not going to."

She added, "I'm just super grateful that I'm not married to him anymore. Oh my gosh. It's a lot. He's just so intense."

Further in the episode, Christine thought that Kody was trying to blame her for the downfall of their plural family. However, she accused Kody instead, believing actions were actually responsible for the downfall.

Brown family celebrates their second divided Thanksgiving

Kody Brown's polygamous family has been estranged and spent their second divided Thanksgiving in the latest episode of 'Sisters Wives'. Kody celebrated the holiday with Robyn, their children and Meri at Robyn's house and the rest of the family spread out across the country.

Meanwhile, Christine described the situation as a "breaking point" but Kody continued to claim that Robyn's inclusion into the family all those years ago was not the reason things started to fall apart.

While referencing the decision to appear as the stars of 'Sister Wives', which premiered in 2010, Kody said, "The big shakeup wasn't caused by Robyn, it was caused by the fallout of going public and that decision was made by our family before we met Robyn."

Who is 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 star Kody Brown?

Kody Brown originally hails from Lovell, Wyoming. He previously worked as an salesman and rose to fame after starring in his family's TLC reality show, 'Sister Wives'.

He is a polygamist Mormon with four wives, namely, Meri, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn, with whom he shares 18 children. He was only legally married to Meri, and was seen courting his new wife Robyn on the show itself, after which he divorced Meri in order to legally marry Robyn.

While the two legally divorced in 2014, their plural relationship continued till the beginning of 2023.

Who is 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 star Christine Brown?

Christine Brown celebrates her birthday on April 18. She grew up in a polygamous household and was the third of Kody's wives.

Christine shares six children, Paedon, Aspyn, Mykelti, Gwendlyn, Ysabel and Truely, with Kody. Christine called things off in 2021 and recently got married to David Woolley.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 premiered on Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 10 pm ET on TLC.