Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who runs Steve Harvey's social media? Star TV host apologizes for asking fans to name 'not funny at all' comedian

2023-08-27 03:49
Steve Harvey said it was 'mean-spirited and downright negative' and that this social media team is going to need new employment
Who runs Steve Harvey's social media? Star TV host apologizes for asking fans to name 'not funny at all' comedian

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: A tweet from Steve Harvey’s account that asked his fans to name a comedian they didn’t find funny at all has been deleted.

The actor, TV host, producer and comedian is apologizing for it.

Has Steve Harvey fired his social media team?

Harvey said he wasn’t the one who posted it, but it was his social media team who were trying to get "some engagement," TMZ reported.

Harvey said he wasn’t the one who posted it

He said it was "mean-spirited and downright negative" and that this social media team is going to need new employment.

The tweet got more than a million views on X, but Steve says he doesn’t know who the fans named as the worst comedians.

It said, "Steve Harvey is sorry ... he's clearly annoyed by the whole thing."

How did Jess Hilarious react to Steve Harvey's X post?

One of the comedians to call out Steve Harvey was Jess Hilarious. She shared a clip of her appearance on Instagram with the caption:

“Hopefully he was hacked… was this appropriate etiquette for an original King Of Comedy? Or am I tripping? Maybe it’s me but that s—t made me side eye him for a second!”

The 35-year-old comedian further said, “I just found it crazy,” before adding “He posted that to Twitter. That’s what OG posted. I hope that it wasn’t him, though.”

“This don’t seem like Steve Harvey's behavior,” she added.

“Even with ‘Family Feud,’ I still don’t feel like this was a good question. Because like, in today’s world right now where everything is already negative on social media, like, any and everything, by our own people, I’ma say that, um for you to post something like that, is clownin’.”

How much money did Steve Harvey have?

According to Celebrity Net Worth as of June 2023, the 'Family Fued' host's net worth is $200 Million.

The 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) Comedian, Entertainer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Radio personality, Author, TV Personality, and Television producer receives $45 in salary.

Why is Steve Harvey so famous?

He rose to national fame in the 1980s with his standup comedy acts. He also starred in and produced his own sitcom, “The Steve Harvey” Show, on the WB Network for six seasons from 1996 to 2002.

He is currently the host of 'The Steve Harvey Morning Show', a nationally syndicated radio show, as well as 'Family Feud' and 'Celebrity Family Feud', two popular game shows.

He earns about $40 million annually, with half of that coming from his radio show and a quarter from “Family Feud” as per Celebrity Net Worth.