Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ryan Gosling reveals what he will miss about Ken and says he's 'not good' at playing Barbies

2023-07-11 04:53
'I'm not sure how to be good at it. Like Ken, I'm not sure exactly what my place is in the game,' Ryan Gosling said
Ryan Gosling reveals what he will miss about Ken and says he's 'not good' at playing Barbies

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ryan Gosling who is set to amaze fans with his character Ken in the upcoming 'Barbie' movie shared he is not good at playing Barbies in real life. The actor who shares two daughters Amanda, seven, and Esmeralda, eight, with his partner Eva Mendes said his children are "excited" about the film set to release on July 21.

Talking about his skills with playing Barbies, Gosling said, "I'm not sure that I'm good at it. I'm not sure how to be good at it. Like a Ken, I'm not sure exactly what my place is in the game," and his co-star Margot Robbie chimed in saying "It's harder to be a Ken than it looks," according to ET.

Gosling and Robbie miss many things about 'Barbie'

Talking about what they would miss about working at their highly anticipated movie, Robbie recalled, "I miss the big Barbie hair, that could change with an outfit. If she wears her beach outfit, her hair might be down to here, and then in the next scene, her hair's up to here because she's changed outfits and her hair magically changes too. That was so cool." Meanwhile, Gosling said, "I miss the headbands," and confessed that he has taken a few of the items home, including neon accessories.

Robbie reveals why Barbies were jealous of the Kens

The 'Taxi Driver' actor shared what he thinks of what happens to the Kens in Barbie Land. "We're still unsure what happens to the Kens when the Barbies go home. We think they huddle on the beach for warmth," said Gosling.

Robbie also talked about how the Barbie side felt jealous when the Kens slayed their group dance. "All of us Barbies were pretty pissed -- we suddenly wanted to redo our Barbie dance because we were like the bar has been lifted so high," the actress who plays the titular role recalled. "We all got together, we talked about it, maybe like an end-credit sequence dance or something -- we cannot let the Kens take this from us. They just crushed it," she added.

Responding to the outlet's question of whether he was sick of working with Robbie since there are rumors of the pair working in an Ocean's Eleven film in development, Gosling laughed saying, rumors of him working along with Robbie "Are you kidding me? Look at me, you see how hard I'm Kenning!"

Tags news