Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle reveals real story behind her stunning glow-up amid plastic surgery rumors: 'They're not the same'

2023-10-26 14:57
Alix Earle encountered fresh accusations of undergoing cosmetic enhancements
Alix Earle reveals real story behind her stunning glow-up amid plastic surgery rumors: 'They're not the same'

FLORIDA, MIAMI: TikTok sensation Alix Earle has decided to shed light on the significant changes in her appearance that have captured the attention of her followers.

In response to persistent rumors and allegations surrounding her alleged cosmetic procedures aimed at changing her appearance, Earle is stepping forward to clarify the situation.

Back in August, Earle found herself inundated with widespread plastic surgery rumors on TikTok, which she playfully brushed off by quipping, "I genuinely think I got a nose job in my sleep."

Nevertheless, in a more recent development, the Miami-based influencer encountered fresh accusations of undergoing cosmetic enhancements after she posted a TikTok video comparing her new driver's license photo with an older one.

Alix Earle addresses plastic surgery speculations

In the video, Earle added the caption, "17 to 22 yrs old. WTH?" as the widely recognized social media sound, "Imagine the day they see you again and you are just, well, better," played in the background.

Her followers noted a substantial transformation and left comments about it, to which Earle acknowledged the difference by saying, "They're not the same."

@alixearle

17 to 22 yrs old. WTH ?????

♬ samsinclairfx on instagram - Sam Sinclair

In a follow-up TikTok video, Earle jokingly remarked, "I think that I got a face transplant in my sleep because what is going on here with the difference of these two photos."

She then added, "Puberty and some lip filler, man. These are just not the same people."

@alixearle

For anyone wondering: puberty, lip fillers, and stopping the chronic side part

♬ original sound - alix earle

In the caption, Earle clarified the changes were due to "puberty, lip fillers, and stopping the chronic side part." Despite the persistent rumors and accusations, she has been candid about her decision to undergo breast augmentation, lip fillers, and Botox treatments.

Earle also recently shared a video of her getting her brows laminated, noting the positive impact it had on her overall appearance.

In a recent video, she showcased getting her brows laminated by Miami Brow Artist Daniela. Earle marveled at the results, emphasizing how the process made her face appear more lifted, and her brows seemed to grow naturally.

@alixearle HOWWWW. I go to @MIAMI BROW ARTIST ♬ original sound - alix earle

"I'm still baffled at the results every time. It just makes your face look so much more lifted and your brows literally grow," Earle said.

Alix Earle setting the record straight

The rumors about Alix Earle's alleged plastic surgery began earlier this year, with some followers questioning her remarkable transformation.

In response, Earle revealed, "I've literally had boyfriends before, and I've shown them young photos of me going through puberty."

She went on to share that her boyfriends were incredulous, even questioning her parents about the possibility of a nose job.

@alixearle

Theres more photos i have to dig up for u guys

♬ original sound - alix earle

"They're like, 'I genuinely don't believe you.' They even questioned my parents, asking, 'Did she undergo a nose job?'" she explained.

In spite of the persistent scrutiny, Alix Earle remains steadfast in her position, underscoring that the alterations in her appearance are a consequence of her personal growth and the beauty treatments she has consciously opted for.

She is transparent about her journey and the choices she has made to feel confident and comfortable in her own skin.

Tags news