Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Kai Cenat? xQc takes a jab at Twitch king: 'He's miniature'

2023-08-07 20:19
Kai Cenat once measured himself during a live stream using a tape, but fans weren't entirely convinced when he proclaimed his own height
How tall is Kai Cenat? xQc takes a jab at Twitch king: 'He's miniature'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, a popular Twitch streamer and YouTube content creator, notably earned the title of 'Streamer of the Year in 2022’ during the 12th Streamy Awards. His popularity has surged on Twitch, amassing a substantial following of over 6 million devoted fans in a remarkably brief span. In a testament to his influence, the Twitch app's metrics have positioned him as the third-most-watched individual in the "Just Chatting" category.

However, Cenat has not been immune to criticism, with one recurring topic of contention revolving around his height. This has often been a subject of scrutiny, even garnering attention from fellow streamers such as rapper Lil Uzi Vert. During a FaceTime interaction with the rapper, Cenat was teased over his height, and streamer xQc also playfully dubbed him as "miniature." Amid all the banter - playful and otherwise - the streamer's height has remained a topic of curiosity for fans. So, exactly how tall is Kai Cenat?

How tall is Kai Cenat?

According to sources, Cenat is 5 feet 3 inches (approximately 160cm) tall. During one of his live streams, Cenat engaged in a live video segment where he endeavored to measure his own height. Armed with a measuring tape, he affixed one end to the tip of his leg, systematically gauging his height. It's worth highlighting that his initial measurement encompassed his head as well, resulting in a reading of 63 inches. He promptly reassured his fans that he indeed stood at 63 inches, playfully asserting, "I am not short—do I look short? I am not short, bro."

However, when some members of the chat remained skeptical of his self-declared height, his frustration became palpable. In a moment of exasperation, he retorted, "Okay, it's 63 inches. What are 63 inches equal to? Let me see. You guys can be so angry." He then embarked on a conversion, deciphering that his height translated to 5 feet 3 inches, equivalent to approximately 160 centimeters.

In another widely circulated YouTube short titled "Kai Cenat finally admits he’s short," he vehemently addressed his chat's assertion that he stands at 4'3". Expressing his exasperation, he raised his voice to emphasize, "I am not five-three or 5, bro—I am five-eight."

Is Kai Cenat shorter than Lil Uzi Vert?

In a live stream that showcased both Cenat and Vert, the two engaged in playful banter about their respective heights. The exchange began when Cenat joked that the rapper was shorter than him, prompting Vert to retort, "If you're 5 foot 7, then I must be 6 foot 7." This amusing back-and-forth led to good-natured accusations of each other being shorter.

Despite their jests, a definitive comparison of their heights remains elusive. While Vert playfully claimed a towering 6 foot 7 stature, observations from the livestream indicated that he is indeed taller than Cenat.

Did Kai Cenat find a girl 'shorter' than him?

A YouTube video clip that quickly went viral, a petite young woman playfully addresses Cenat, expressing her interest in him and highlighting their seemingly compatible traits. Notably, she underscores their shared preferences and even brings attention to her own height, humorously stating that she stands at 4'9" and jests, "We make a perfect match." Evidently taken aback, Cenat responded with a mix of bemusement and amusement.

xQc trolls Kai Cenat: 'He's a miniature'

xQc reacted to a video featuring Cenat, which depicted the Twitch king enjoying a vacation in Japan. In the video, Cenat encountered a fan who appeared notably taller than him and jokingly referred to her as a "shorty." Expressing his thoughts on the viral video, xQc conveyed a sense of exasperation, stating, "If she's short, then he's practically miniature. What the f**k?" The ensuing video and xQc's candid reaction were shared widely, with a caption reading "xQc violatesKai Cenat."

Tags news