Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans praise 'The View' host Sara Haines as she shares career advice from her stint as 'Today' correspondent

2023-08-20 14:21
Sara Haines departed from 'Today' in 2013 and joined 'The View' in 2016
Fans praise 'The View' host Sara Haines as she shares career advice from her stint as 'Today' correspondent

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In 2013, Sara Haines bid a bittersweet goodbye to the ‘Today’ show. Now, 10 years later, Haines has taken to Instagram to reminisce about those days and share some advice with her fans.

Haines, who now co-hosts ‘The View’ hasn’t shared a lot about her summer other than a few snaps from her hometown, Des Moines, and a video where she opened up about her battle with anxiety.

This time around, Haines came bearing a few tidbits of advice, talking about lessons she has learned throughout her career.

Sara Haines shares career advice with fans

Haines’ posted a video on Instagram, captioning it, “and remember to enjoy the ride.” In the video, she shared clips from her early days at work, titling it, ‘5 Things I Wish I Knew Early in my Career’. Her caption seems like the sixth piece of advice that she had to give.

As different clips of Haines being a reporter on 'Today' played in the background, the text highlighted what she learned.

Haines first noted, “Life, or building a career, is a long game, not a sprint.” She then added, “The “no” along the way is just as powerful as the “yes” when it comes to navigating your life.”

A third pointer stated, “Success is not linear…it will dodge and weave and loopty-loop.” The next bit of advice read, “Keep your head down and work toward what you want, but always glimpse upward at what may be presenting itself to you.”

And lastly, a fifth point read, “Check in with yourself about your goals. With time, our desires change…don’t hold on so tight that you forget to evolve.”

Fans praise ‘The View’ co-host Sara Haines

Sara Haines’ fans and loved ones have rushed to the comment section to applaud her advice and growth.

One fan wrote, “I've seen you from when you first hit the air and watched development and growth. But you've kept "you" along the way. Congrats.” Another said, "I love you Sara. You're one of my favs. So real and so much class."

‘The View’ co-host also received thanks from several fans after posting this video. One admirer wrote, "Sara, I absolutely love and needed these reminders,” as another fan echoed the sentiment, writing, "LOVE IT!!! Thanks, Sara."

Fans have continued to pour their love for Haines as one fan commented, "#6 find yourself a Sara Haines - a kind and supportive mentor to remind you of all these things when you forget.”

Touched by the post, one fan also wrote, "You're awesome. Thank you for your transparencies."

Tags news