Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate faces backlash over tweet on women's past: 'Some men need to grow up'

2023-11-28 16:16
Internet slammed Tristan Tate's recent tweet, criticizing women's potential transformation based on their past
Tristan Tate faces backlash over tweet on women's past: 'Some men need to grow up'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate's brother Tristan Tate recently posted a tweet where he wrote, "You cannot turn a lady with a questionable degenerate past of promiscuous behavior into a lady that could keep you and your family happy should you marry her. Does that saying already exist?"

The tweet was posted from Tristan Tate's official X account and has received more than 700k views.

Internet reacts to Tristan Tate's tweet

Many people commented on the tweet and shared their views. A user wrote, "I’ve seen men turn women with high body counts into loyal trustworthy wives over and over again. Weak men can’t do this, because they are the and type of men who were in her past. Some men need to grow up and realize that women can change, regardless of their past."

Another person wrote, "What if she changes herself? As Christ Jesus GOD believes in redemption so do I."

Another one added, "My friend, you are a Christian. The Bible says if you follow Jesus & turn your life to God then you will make changes that people can see. Mary Magdalene & Rahab are prime examples of this."

Another person said, "I don’t believe that. While I’ve never been one to ‘sleep around’ or out of a relationship, I know friends that did when they were younger and they have kids, married and they have been faithful, dress nicely."

Tristan Tate calls 'The Contender' as the greatest TV series

Tristan Tate posted a tweet on Nov 24, 2023, where he wrote, ""The Contender" was the single greatest TV series ever produced. Alfonzo Gomez was my guy. 16/17 years ago, I know I’m getting old. When are they all at today? @TheSlyStallone."

Apple TV claims that 'The Contender' was an unscripted television program in which sixteen professional boxers squared off for a chance that may change their lives.

Legends Sugar Ray Leonard and Sylvester Stallone served as the show's hosts and mentors. The competitors faced difficult situations and rigorous training, and only one fighter would win the title of "The Contender."

In his tweet, Tate paid tribute to Alfonso Gomez, a former Mexican professional boxer who competed in the first season of 'The Contender' and placed third out of sixteen combatants.

Tags news