Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac reveals 'favorite Halloween outfit', opens up about things that make her 'genuinely happy' in Instagram Q&A

2023-11-02 12:54
Paige Spiranac got candid with her fans on November 1 and revealed that she is a dog-lover
Paige Spiranac reveals 'favorite Halloween outfit', opens up about things that make her 'genuinely happy' in Instagram Q&A

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Most followed golf influencer, Paige Spiranac took to her official Instagram account to answer a few questions asked by her fans.

During her "Ask Me a Question" session on Instagram Spiranac revealed her "favorite Halloween outfit" and what makes her "genuinely happy."

Which Halloween outfit is Paige Spiranac's favorite?

Every day throughout October, Spiranac posted a ton of photos of herself on her website, OnlyPaige. Moreover, she also shared a few photos of Halloween costumes on social media.

In her recent Instagram story, the golf influencer answered a question that read, "Which Halloween outfit was your favorite to wear?"

The former professional golfer responded, saying, "I absolutely love dressing up and especially doing cosplays. So, I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, Velma, I did Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls."

She further added, "Those are my favorites but you can see all of them here," pointing to her website link. She has a sizable fan base on famous social media sites like X (previously Twitter) and Instagram.

Her supporters scrutinize every ensemble of hers and are full of praise since she has a daring sense of style.

What makes Paige Spiranac 'genuinely happy'?

"Something that makes you genuinely happy that we wouldn't know?" was another query slated for Spiranac's response. Spiranac answered it with apparent relish.

She stated, "I have two things. The first one is dogs. I love dogs so much, they make me so genuinely happy."

She went on to say, "The second thing is things that are miniature, you know those little Tobasco bottles or little ketchup bottles. I don't know why, I just love them so much."

Spiranac, donning a gray tank top, let her hair loose as she responded to questions from her fans. The 30-year-old influencer is renowned for her cosmetics and style choices. Her professional makeup looked quite evident in the video.

Tags news