Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened to Fousey? Streamer reveals Adin Ross offered help before arrest: 'I’ll drive to you right now'

2023-08-24 15:58
Adin Ross said, 'You have a beautiful fanbase, a beautiful family, a kid, everyone looks up to you, do not blow this bro'
What happened to Fousey? Streamer reveals Adin Ross offered help before arrest: 'I’ll drive to you right now'

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA: Yousef "Fousey," a prominent figure on Twitch and Kick, is garnering attention once more after staging an arrest on live stream.

Police in Miami detained the streamer. The intriguing aspect is that he called the police on himself. In the midst of all the news of his arrest, a video has appeared online.

In the footage, Fousey can be seen conversing with Adin Ross, another well-known streamer who is on call, just before Fousey got detained. He made a help offer.

In reference to Fousey's faked arrest, he claimed to be a hostage while at the InterContinental hotel in Miami. Someone who was purportedly banned from Kick called Fousey.

Fousey reported the abuse to the police after the person continued to harass him. He also falsely claimed that the caller was threatening him and had a gun in his possession.

Adin Ross offered help to Fousey

A chunk of the entire arrest episode was posted on Twitter by an Adin Ross fan account. In the video, Fousey is on the phone with Adin Ross, who is attempting to help him.

Ross suggests that Fousey should just go to bed. Ross said, “You have a beautiful fanbase, a beautiful family, a kid, everyone looks up to you. DO NOT blow this bro."

He further stated, "This is it. This is the breaking point. This is what everyone will see. Right now we gotta try to get you help. I’m here. I’ll drive to you right now. Let’s just try and get some sleep please bro please, it’d for two f**cking days, just sleep.”

Although Ross contacted Fousey with the best of intentions, Fousey tells someone that Ross shouldn't have called him and told him to go to sleep when his life is in danger after Ross hangs up.

Why was Fousey arrested?

A group of police officers arrived and made an attempt to speak with him after he pleaded with them to come to his hotel to rescue him.

Even though the policemen sought to understand the situation, the content creator added, You guys will just stand there and do nothing with your hands out? This is Miami Day police? I’m being serious, my life’s in danger, you’re sitting here and staring at me. Nobody works hard in this world. You’re out (as one cop leaves the room), you’re not gonna protect me? You’re on camera you f**k!”

He continued to act the same way despite repeated warnings from the police, so one of them finally decided to take him into custody.

He was allegedly arrested for giving the police false and exaggerated information concerning his personal safety. Fousey even reportedly plans to sue the officers who came to take him into custody.

Tags news