Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'My mommies are married': GMA's Robin Roberts and Amber Laign announce marriage with adorable snap of pet Lukas

2023-09-09 13:47
'GMA' star Robin Roberts and long-time partner Amber Laign announced their marriage through an Instagram post featuring their pet dog Lukas
'My mommies are married': GMA's Robin Roberts and Amber Laign announce marriage with adorable snap of pet Lukas

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star Robin Roberts has tied the knot with her long-time partner Amber Laign and shared a snap of their pet Lukas to finally announce that they are now “married.”

The couple who have been together for nearly two decades only decided to get married earlier this year.

However, the couple have now exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony surrounded by close friends and family in New York.

While the details of the event are still kept under wraps, the duo did post a snap of their pet dog, ‘Lukas’ all decked up in a bow tie on Instagram, confirming through his photo that they are now married.

‘GMA’ Robin Roberts and Amber Laign use their pet dog to announce they’re married

Roberts and Laign's adorable pet dog, Lukas has a dedicated Instagram page to his name. Through a snap on this Instagram handle, Lukas adorably confirmed the news.

He posed for a photo in a tiny tuxedo collar while sitting on a wooden bench. The caption on the post read: “My mommies are MARRIED!!!!! Married?.....yes....married!!!!”

However, Roberts earlier shared a photo of Lukas on her profile, stating that he was all ready and decked up to welcome the wedding guests,

Roberts captioned her post, “@lil_man_lukas looking dapper and ready for when our wedding guests arrive. Bless you all for your well wishes.” The happy couple was later spotted in a classic Rolls-Royce in their wedding best, as reported by the U.S. Sun.

Fans who were dying to have a glimpse of the wedding pictures jumped in excitement after witnessing Lukas’ post.

One fan said, “I cannot handle this right now,” (with several heart emojis) while a second wrote, “Congratulations and I know Lil man Lucas was the most handsome male in attendance”

A third added, “Oh HURRRAAAYYYYYY! Congratulations to your Mommies, Lil Man Lukas! Can't wait to see pictures of the Beautiful Newlyweds! God bless them.”

Another said, “I'm sure you did great during the wedding Lil_Man!” while a fifth said, “Congratulations to your mommies Lukas!!! Just make sure you take good care of them.”

‘GMA’ Robin Roberts and Amber Laign recently got their marriage license

The ‘GMA’ host and her long-time partner were recently spotted at Farmington County Clerk's Office in New York to get their “marriage license.”

The couple ‘officialized’ their love in a way with Laign quickly addressing that she’s "going to have to get used to signing Roberts" as her last name on different paperwork in the future.

Roberts shared a clip from where the duo can be seen walking hand-in-hand towards the Clerk’s office and then signing the documents to finally get their marriage license.

Tags news